Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich potg?

bobbab5

Sep 5, 2003
Ely, Cambs.
Does anyone know if the Norwich game will be pay on the gate?
I have Saturday off and was hoping to go, but I don't have a ticket.

Thanks in advance.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Won't sell out so good chance it will be. There will be a few spares kicking around either way I'm sure.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If you ring the Albion ticket office, they should be able to take payment and arrange for you to collect at Carrow Road.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
It might be even dearer on the day - entirely unrelated to the 'supply & demand' pricing theory.
I think somewhere this season there was a £5 premium applied for POTG, which would make this game very expensive.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
The Norwich ticket Office told me it will be POTG if BHA return tickets to them. This is likely to be Friday afternoon.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It might be even dearer on the day - entirely unrelated to the 'supply & demand' pricing theory.
I think somewhere this season there was a £5 premium applied for POTG, which would make this game very expensive.

They charged Arsenal fans £55 last season. Even this season, it's still £50 for a category A+ game- not sure which, if any, teams that would apply to. Ipswich? Leeds?. It's rare I have any sympathy for Leeds fans, but they must get absolutely scorched by other clubs for ticket prices, simply by virtue of their large travelling numbers and perceived status as a (former) big team. Same for fans of Man United, Liverpool, City and so on in the Premier League. Why should some bloke from inner city Liverpool or Manchester be charged so much more than an equally skint bloke from Stoke, simply because the other club perceive the team he's followed home and away all his life to be a big draw?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I just bought one to collect at the ground over the phone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here