Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aldershot v Pompey

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
sorry ,wasn't implying you were involved by the way :smile:
regards
DR
Apology accepted following a small club like us you had to get involved in the 80's and 90's whether you liked it or not .Places like Witham ,Tooting ,Billericay ,Tring and Leighton Buzzard had locals that didn't like having a large influx of away support in their Towns.If it kicks off in Aldershot everyone knows about it because it's so small.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Hell yeah. Makes me feel glad to be alive.

Are we losing money, by the way? Why haven't you mentioned this before? Next thing, you'll be telling us crowds are falling and people leave early.

Pompey average crowd 15,260
Bournemouth average crowd 9,606
Albion average crowd 24,977

In this ordinary season when there is relative malcontent with the team, we still have bigger crowds than Pompey and Bournemouth combined....

PG

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Pompey average crowd 15,260
Bournemouth average crowd 9,606
Albion average crowd 24,977

In this ordinary season when there is relative malcontent with the team, we still have bigger crowds than Pompey and Bournemouth combined....

PG

There's a thread on their board in which they're debating the likelihood of getting some Bournemouth fringe players on loan.

And then conclude that the Bournemouth players wouldn't actually want to join them.

It's that which makes it starkly plain how far they've fallen.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I recall when there were threads on here hoping we might sign Jed Wallace as he was such an outstanding prospect.
Oh did we ever dodge a bullet....... :lolol: :lolol:

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
I recall when there were threads on here hoping we might sign Jed Wallace as he was such an outstanding prospect.
Good player at lower level.I still don't understand why he gave it large when he scored in the 1st game as he used to watch Aldershot as a lad.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Not really. Have you not noticed who we have up front?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Apology accepted following a small club like us you had to get involved in the 80's and 90's whether you liked it or not .Places like Witham ,Tooting ,Billericay ,Tring and Leighton Buzzard had locals that didn't like having a large influx of away support in their Towns.If it kicks off in Aldershot everyone knows about it because it's so small.
I pop down to watch the shots once or twice a season....Always had a soft spot for them 👍

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Rumours says Awford is hoping to bring in a striker and competitive midfielder before Saturday, so we may still get shot of COG on loan. Every cloud has a silver lining.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Rumours says Awford is hoping to bring in a striker and competitive midfielder before Saturday, so we may still get shot of COG on loan. Every cloud has a silver lining.

You think Chris O'Grady's (Championship) wages are within (fourth division) Pompey's range?

I know they've had a habit of paying way over the odds for people, but I can't see that happening. They're in the George Barker end of the market these days, even if they are decent wage payers for that league.

D

Deleted member 2719

No Pompey supporters to be seen around West West Sussex at the moment.
Oh the joy.:rave::rave:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here