Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aldershot v Pompey

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Hilarious, the gulf between them and the Saints must be the biggest in history this morning

Possibly the funniest aspect of last night. Pompey fans turned up their noses at the idea this was a Hampshire 'derby' but the fact is they are way closer to Aldershot than Saints at the moment.

Great atmosphere though, a bit like our game there a few years back. Just a different outcome *ahem6-2

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Loved the song ringing out last night.

A verse of "Premier League and you ****ed it up"

followed by a verse of "Championship and you ****ed it up"

and finally a verse of "League 1 and you ****ed it up"

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

:lolol: That's tremendous

#twats

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

"League 2 and you ****ed it up" next season, hopefully.

17th in the last 6 league games form guide. Hopefully they'll slip a bit further from their solid spot slap bang in the middle of division FOUR. *snigger*

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"League 2 and you ****ed it up" next season, hopefully.

17th in the last 6 league games form guide. Hopefully they'll slip a bit further from their solid spot slap bang in the middle of division FOUR. *snigger*

I think you'll find they are GUNNING for promotion this season. That's why they were pre-season favourites (again) for the title, you know.

Bahahahahahaha.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Great shots of the two dressing rooms afterwards. Shots doing the obligatory jump up and down champagne spray, and Pompey sitting all looking downcast with the assistant manager apparently berating them.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It was frightening to think that we were linked with Jed Wallace at some point. I admit that I only saw the second half but he guy looked slow and lacking the sort of vision you'd expect from a midfielder. It looked like he'd struggle in a League One team, let alone a Championship one

#twats

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
It was frightening to think that we were linked with Jed Wallace at some point. I admit that I only saw the second half but he guy looked slow and lacking the sort of vision you'd expect from a midfielder. It looked like he'd struggle in a League One team, let alone a Championship one

He'd fit right in taking direct free-kicks.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
That's a difference of opinion that NSC could be proud of!!

the teams being treated to the best pitch I have seen this season. It was tip top, and far better than Fratton Park is looking at the moment

And

The pitch was bad

From

No need to panic , the result was all down to the pitch and the ref . Or at least it was according to Rudibeans here :-

http://fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb/view.php?id=565365

To be fair most people tell the bloke he was being a divvy but amusing all the same!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Was at the game tonight.

Arguably press conference of the season from Pompey boss Andy Awford, who after saying it was the angriest he had ever been was asked if after the humbling he would be going into the loan market. "Yes." When? "Tomorrow." Any particular positions? "1 to 11."

He also accused the players of living too comfortable an existence with "three physios on hand to give them massages whenever they want, no other club at this level has that, and it's all going to stop."

:lolol: You're a lucky chap, sounds like a classic. Possibly inspired by that insane Leyton Orient documentary in the 90s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here