Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Norwich.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
To confirm. Elliott Bennett (loan deal requirement) and Dunk (suspended) are out.
Bruno is expected to be back.
Loanees Halford and Al Habsi expected to feature in squad.
No news on Stephens but can't be long now.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think he might be tempted to have Glen Rea on the bench.

Yep, I've been wondering if Rea would get a look in soon.

Saw him in the pre-season game at Lewes, and was impressed at how confident he seemed. Demanded the ball all the time, and was arguably more dominant than Dunk at that moment in time.

I realise playing against Lewes in July is no reflection of his ability, but it was the mental side of his game that stood out for me. Good to see a young lad come into the side and be confident enough to be asking more senior players for the ball in pressure situations. If that makes sense :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
To confirm. Elliott Bennett (loan deal requirement) and Dunk (suspended) are out.
Bruno is expected to be back.
Loanees Halford and Al Habsi expected to feature in squad.
No news on Stephens but can't be long now.

Is Hughes recovered from his injury?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
4-2-3-1 seems likely.

Or is it 4-2-1-2-1 It is the middle 1 position that is crucial. The fulcrum of the diamond up front.

4-3-3 has the same importance attached to the central midfielder. It easier to play 4-4-2 when the job is shared.

Norwich with Tettey and Howson have arguably the best midfield but I don't know who is delegated their attacking midfielder nowadays with Redmond on the wing for home matches.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwich_City_F.C.#First-team_squad

I think Gardner and Forster-Caskey will play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here