Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm a Celeb 2014

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Having had a night to think about it, an inspired move to bring Currie in. This could really get some arguments going, I can see her being the polar opposite of Foggy for one at least. Just a pity she came in AFTER the Deer Penis nosh trial, can see her being the voters choice for several now for as long as she lasts.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Having had a night to think about it, an inspired move to bring Currie in. This could really get some arguments going, I can see her being the polar opposite of Foggy for one at least. Just a pity she came in AFTER the Deer Penis nosh trial, can see her being the voters choice for several now for as long as she lasts.

Agree with this....can't say I like her but she's smart, and very straight-talking. Lucky Gemma isn't there, reckon Edwina would have torn her a new one.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Having had a night to think about it, an inspired move to bring Currie in. Just a pity she came in AFTER the Deer Penis nosh trial.

It would have been the first time in 25 years a penis in her mouth has caused a Major uprising...

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Not really taken to Jimmy but was really funny on the task and didn't really help Kendra when the fish exploded in her mouth and commented, "i didn't see here sneak that brown sauce in"
:lol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Not really taken to Jimmy but was really funny on the task and didn't really help Kendra when the fish exploded in her mouth and commented, "i didn't see here sneak that brown sauce in"
:lol:
He's the best thing about it so far!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
By the looks of things kendra is fine with Cock but Cock-roaches are another thing.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Kendra - " Why is it always me ? "

Foggy - " because you were s*** yesterday "

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Did anyone see that cat fight between Edwina Currie and Kendra Nobody?

I'm fed up with the gobby blonde idiot. She's shit at challenges, she loves the sound of her own voice, and I'm no fan of Currie but it was good to see her stand up for her beliefs, slaughter the attention whore, and show her up for the thick bore that she is.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

I'm fed up with the gobby blonde idiot. She's shit at challenges, she loves the sound of her own voice, and I'm no fan of Currie but it was good to see her stand up for her beliefs, slaughter the attention whore, and show her up for the thick bore that she is.

This.

Southwest Seagull

Jul 3, 2013

I don't like Kendra much, but I think Edwina should realise she's talking to a former playboy model not a moral philosopher and take what she says at face value.

No one with half a brain cell really takes Kendra seriously do they?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I don't like Kendra much, but I think Edwina should realise she's talking to a former playboy model not a moral philosopher and take what she says at face value.

No one with half a brain cell really takes Kendra seriously do they?

I can't stand Kendra's voice and how she acts when 'attempting' a trial, but agree with you over the Currie incident. No need for Currie to have gone on about that when it was clearing upsetting her and getting her so wound up.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

It's hard to side with anyone here

In the red corner, Kendra has made her fortunes by biffing Huff Heffner and getting her minky out. It's hardly suprising she makes Wayne Roony look like Stephen Hawking.

In the Blue corner is Edwina Currie. Nasty piece of work. Had a 4 year affair whilst married and has the cheek to have a go at someone for 'living life for themselves' She also commented in her book that a cabinet minister was a 'known pedarist' Her next line was to remark that it would cost the party votes if it came out. As a mother of 2, I'd have thought her first thoughts would have been of disgust and revoilt. Clearly not, Votes were obviously more important. How she can lecture anyone is beyond me, she'd clearly sell her own granny for a vote off a tramp in the street.

I'm team red just about.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's hard to side with anyone here

In the red corner, Kendra has made her fortunes by biffing Huff Heffner and getting her minky out. It's hardly suprising she makes Wayne Roony look like Stephen Hawking.

In the Blue corner is Edwina Currie. Nasty piece of work. Had a 4 year affair whilst married and has the cheek to have a go at someone for 'living life for themselves' She also commented in her book that a cabinet minister was a 'known pedarist' Her next line was to remark that it would cost the party votes if it came out. As a mother of 2, I'd have thought her first thoughts would have been of disgust and revoilt. Clearly not, Votes were obviously more important. How she can lecture anyone is beyond me, she'd clearly sell her own granny for a vote off a tramp in the street.

I'm team red just about.

As always, that's nicely played right there, Iggle Piggle. I revise my support to team American THICKET.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here