Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Scotland: Do you care?

Do you care about England Vs Scotland?

• Total voters

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Weird isn't it, how much better we look without the "golden generation" of Beckham, Gerrard, Lampard, Cole, Terry et al. Hope to see some youngsters from the less fashionable teams being given a chance more often now. I know he's a Palace product but Clyne looks really good, the right back we've needed for years now.
You saw the World Cup?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You saw the World Cup?

Did we actually play that badly in the World Cup? Nope. Nowhere near as badly as 2010 considering opposition.

It was moments of individual brilliance from Balotelli and Suarez that saw us not get through a very tough group, a group that swallowed up Italy too.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Did we actually play that badly in the World Cup? Nope. Nowhere near as badly as 2010 considering opposition.

It was moments of individual brilliance from Balotelli and Suarez that saw us not get through a very tough group, a group that swallowed up Italy too.

Yes we did, the sun must have got to you

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
No we didn't. in 2010 we were shocking. In 2014 we'd improved to poor.
I'm on my own on this one I know, but I think had the officials seen that Lampard had equalised against Germany the momentum would have pulled England through to the quarters where they'd have met Argentina who at that time were not all that given they had a bigger thrashing than England without the bad luck England had. In 2006, Rooney cleverly got himself send off in the quarters and we only lost on pens in the quarters. 2002 in the quarters Becks was too scared to tackle cos of his metatarsal and Seaman was daydreaming for the 2nd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here