Harty in this weeks Worthing Herald. He STILL has his FINGER on the PULSE

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Ah yes. :) 80 and he is still going. "Excuse me for not dying"

Leonard Cohen is in fact dead but can't admit it for tax reasons.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
As we haven't heard from Bozza, I'm assuming this is an excellent decision on his part to let it drop. Well done that man!

He's still attempting to continue now that everyone knows he is actually Dazza not Bozza. well done that Darren!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Just interested how you come to such an opinion when all I posted is a link as I did last week.

When I used to run forums we had a software add on where the mods and administrators could read all the Private Messages sent between members as a security feature, does Bozza run such an add on ?

I have sent you a pm. My opinions on Hands Craig Fan and the self named Commander. Thank Paul Barber's life they can't read it although he may.

D

Deleted member 2719

Rather not take sides but what it looks like to me is....
Bozza 1( og. Harty)
Harty 0

After extra time.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Commander I have always had the utmost respect for you but you are talking utter claptrap there. Ernest has never been funny.

I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Leonard Cohen is in fact dead but can't admit it for tax reasons.

That is hotblack desiato, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The actions of the past shouldn't excuse the actions of the present. Few have anything other than respect for his and others' actions in the past, but (like the Albion) we can't live on past glories.

....and there you have it.

How does that Everton song go..

......If you know, your historeeeeeeee, it's enough to make your heart go.....
Wooooooooooaaaaaahhhhhhhh.

I agree that life goes on, but actually we can live on past glories when it comes to our collective ejection from this club of satan and all his demons!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
....and there you have it.

How does that Everton song go..

......If you know, your historeeeeeeee, it's enough to make your heart go.....
Wooooooooooaaaaaahhhhhhhh.

I agree that life goes on, but actually we can live on past glories when it comes to our collective ejection from this club of satan and all his demons!

I think you've got a point. We don't need the emails to PB, or the pedestals that people have. We just need a seance on the pitch.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
You wouldn't be there to see it though

I'd wait for you to link it from Hart's article and read the review from there.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
People seem to be arguing at least three different arms.

No one is suggesting Hart has no right to air his views on the state of play of BHAFC. He seems to be combining his opinion of the club, that many will agree with, and his assertion that NSC is owned by Barber.

No one is suggesting that he has no right to suggest that NSC is controlled by the club.

He's been given as much evidence as available to counter his assertions, but there is no apology from his end. Clearly, NSC has been edited, ammended by the SS crew and all the threads are rosily positive.

The only warning we have had from Barber is that anyone strays towards libel, then they/we should be ready to face the consequences.

Poogate and the resignation was a legal matter and not a censoring.

Edit: no one is attempting to deingrate the work Ian put in to revealing the goings on during the gory years. Prior actions should not make you exempt from criticism.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I loving this. It reminds me of the arguments that took place when there were two Buck Fizz plying their trade.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here