Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Annoucement due at 17:00

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
The club will be struggling to sell em. Less than half price come January. £5 each end of season.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
They do look nice and festive though.
Come on y'all, help TB raise some money for the hotel .

Great idea, and with whats left over, we will see if we can buy you a**eholes in Croydon, some class :tosser:

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
£30. For that. If anybody pays that amount for something hideous you wear for one month a year maximum then they should frankly have their brain removed

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
arodoulph.jpg

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Let's hope the good people of Shetland like their century of traditional Fair Isle knitwear being misrepresented in 100% acrylic

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
AH fa faack sake...a christmas ,Albion jumper.....really , i mean ...Really.

as previously mentioned , sure most fans would have preferred some sort of announcement involving a goal scorer coming to the club.

christmas woolly = embarrassing..!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
AH fa faack sake...a christmas ,Albion jumper.....really , i mean ...Really.

as previously mentioned , sure most fans would have preferred some sort of announcement involving a goal scorer coming to the club.

christmas woolly = embarrassing..!

Again, it was obvious what it was going to be about, what with the Xmas references and the pictures of the actual jumpers. If you thought this was going to be a striker, then again - your a bit thick.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Again, it was obvious what it was going to be about, what with the Xmas references and the pictures of the actual jumpers. If you thought this was going to be a striker, then again - your a bit thick.

all i saw was the thread title on here and seeing as we have been having trouble putting the ball in the net of late and are perilously close to the foot of the table , being a rational person , i assumed that the club may have found a goal-scorer for the team . No , they have presented us with a some festive season Albion knit-ware......SMASHING...:thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
That said I quite like the look of the jumpers, but as ever £30 seems steep.

Just a calendar for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here