Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
[yt]PNRaDF1khG8[/yt]

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It'$ all about the money these day$ isn't it?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Bring it on. A big well done to the club for arranging this important link-up. Who needs new players if you can arrange such deals.

Excellent, pump the players full of legal Steriod type nutrition.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
[Tweet]533303714447392772[/tweet]

Good to see the club are expanding into comedy now the clown is here to stay. Ironic Xmas jumpers.
It's almost as funny as Paul Barbers earlier quote:

"ironically, I re-named Albion's " customer service department" as " supporter services" as it covers a broader remit and I think it better describes what our team does in this area and the title of the department resonates more with fans."

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If you HONESTLY thought this was anything other than Christmas jumpers after the pictures of the jumpers, the Xmas hashtags and references (including the clever #BeCold) then you are a bit thick.

It was fairly obvious this was a joke announcement about jumpers and not a player signing - who the hell would stick a load of Christmas stuff in for signing a player ? Unless they signed wearing said jumper of course !!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Good to see the club are expanding into comedy now the clown is here to stay. Ironic Xmas jumpers.
It's almost as funny as Paul Barbers earlier quote:

"ironically, I re-named Albion's " customer service department" as " supporter services" as it covers a broader remit and I think it better describes what our team does in this area and the title of the department resonates more with fans."

David%2BBrent.jpg

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Wow that's just made my Friday even better, can't wait for the page given over to this very important news in the next home programme.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
That is the nature of professional sport. It's just an advert anyway; no-one is being forced to buy anything.

Really? I actually thought people were being forced to buy something. Thank god that we have such smart people around here to clarify potentially confusing issues like that.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
30 quid a jumper is taking the proverbial a bit isn't it?

Yes when compared to the Arsenal Christmas jumper £30 with 20% being donated to their charity, Save the Children. Perhaps we are donating to Prostate Cancer, or locally to the Childrens Alex Hospital or the Martlets, but cannot find it listed in the club release.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Really? I actually thought people were being forced to buy something. Thank god that we have such smart people around here to clarify potentially confusing issues like that.

No problem. I felt that anyone who thought that the original Tweet was anything other than a bit of marketing for Christmas merchandise might have to have that explained to them.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
They do look nice and festive though.
Come on y'all, help TB raise some money for the hotel .

Have your boys announced this season's track suits yet?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Arsenal stuck a tweet out 10 minutes after the BHAFC one advertising their jumpers - clearly threatened by the commercial success these bad boys are going to be.....or maybe they are announcing a signing, as according to some, posting pictures of Christmas jumpers means its a signing !!

Great gift idea if you know any Palace fans though, they would LOVE these.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here