Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the most lightweight player in Albion's history?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Matthew Edwards. He even used to pull his long sleeved top over his hands to keep them warm - like a 10 year old kid.

Has to be Jake. Ducked out of the way of a football coming across the opposition goalmouth

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Dale Jasper and David Clarkson registered fairly highly on the weedy scale when it came to putting the boot in.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Tex's attempts at fouling some Spurs players a few weeks ago were comical.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
More recently, Kaz..

Strange, as tackling seemed to be an improving part of his game until recently. I remember some superb tackling by Kaz last season.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
This far in but no Dan Harding? He made Gregory's physique in Gregory's Girl seem like Neil Ruddock's.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Gordon Smith - kit always seemed cleaner when he came off the pitch than when he started! Moments of lovely skill and talent, but never one for a physical battle! Accentuated because he played alongside Michael Robinson...put the best bits of both of them together and you had Didier Drogba!!!

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Jamie Moralee - I can remember the Chester manager saying that he was made from paper after he won us a pen at their place.

You beat me to it. Add to that he went to school next to Selhurst and started his career playing for Palace. He looked wetter than a wet wipe, but his exemption from this might be the fact he did score 4 goals for us.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Kieran O'Regan ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here