Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami out? Pah! I choose to support.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I'm going to take massive pleasure from reading this board over the next few weeks, why?

The Sami out brigade: you're not going to get what you want. You're going to lose, you're going to be eating humble pie by the lorry load.
The Albion board are currently and will continue backing Sami, and the players know this hence the fight.
The new (old) players will gel and the goals and victories will follow.
Sami and the boys WILL turn the league table round, and you'll be crying tears of joy, whilst conveniently forgetting your feelings and writings of this day.

Albion
Albion
Albion

Save the pointless vitriol in reply, I aint for dancing to your tune this night...

Kosh

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
When hope is all we have, then why not hope? this is my point, why be so beastly (there's an olde turn of phrase) about it?!? Hope, charity, faith... Where are YOU?!?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Booze, drugs or both?

Commander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 28, 2004
London
I'm going to take massive pleasure from reading this board over the next few weeks, why?

The Sami out brigade: you're not going to get what you want. You're going to lose, you're going to be eating humble pie by the lorry load.
The Albion board are currently and will continue backing Sami, and the players know this hence the fight.
Sami and the boys WILL turn the league table round, and you'll be crying tears of joy, whilst conveniently forgetting your feelings and writings of this day.

Albion
Albion
Albion

Save the pointless vitriol in reply, I aint for dancing to your tune this night...

Kosh

I hope so. Really can't see it though.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I would hope you are right, if nothing else than we need some stability, but based on what we have seen so far I can't see it

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
It's just so tiring seeing all the negativity from certain quarters now. They constantly grind you down with always finding something wrong, something to pick at, somebody to have a pop at about even the smallest of things. I've pretty much given up looking at this forum everyday, as it actually makes me not want to enjoy watching my team week in week out.

We have been through much darker times than we are at the moment, this is a re-focussing of direction and maybe things haven't quite gone to plan, but there's a certain faction on here that seem to be desperate for it to go completely wrong just so they can sit there and go 'told you so, didn't I tell you so'.

The football might be poor, very little to cheer about, but the lack of support for the players out there must transmit to them and you can see it. There is no spark, no connection between fans and players and we have to bear some responsibility for that. Take today, people were already starting to criticise Walton for their goal. Instead of just getting behind the lad and help give him the courage he needs to play in these games at his age they just picking away. It's so despairing to watch.

And yes this isn't a blind faith post, criticism has to be directed at the right time in the right direction, but certain characters on here seem to revel in it all the time instead of just enjoying their football and supporting the team when they need it.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
It's just so tiring seeing all the negativity from certain quarters now. They constantly grind you down with always finding something wrong, something to pick at, somebody to have a pop at about even the smallest of things. I've pretty much given up looking at this forum everyday, as it actually makes me not want to enjoy watching my team week in week out.

We have been through much darker times than we are at the moment, this is a re-focussing of direction and maybe things haven't quite gone to plan, but there's a certain faction on here that seem to be desperate for it to go completely wrong just so they can sit there and go 'told you so, didn't I tell you so'.

The football might be poor, very little to cheer about, but the lack of support for the players out there must transmit to them and you can see it. There is no spark, no connection between fans and players and we have to bear some responsibility for that. Take today, people were already starting to criticise Walton for their goal. Instead of just getting behind the lad and help give him the courage he needs to play in these games at his age they just picking away. It's so despairing to watch.

And yes this isn't a blind faith post, criticism has to be directed at the right time in the right direction, but certain characters on here seem to revel in it all the time instead of just enjoying their football and supporting the team when they need it.

Awesome post, erudite, yet sadly despairing of the present situation. It's a crying shame. These morons having a pop at Walton- Jesus wept, these people are surely the same as those whom rush home in order to be the first to register their disgust throughout the world. F'ing cretins. Only to find they've been beaten to it by the armchair di ck heads who populate NSC.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Something wants doing, because one week SH says we should have one, we need to improve. The next week, we draw, then SH says the same thing.

It is just words now. We're in a no win situation really. If we get rid of SH, we're buggared as a replacement will take it's toll on the team who will once again have to settle with a new boss. If we keep him, I'm now confident that with every tame performance, the same words will come about the need for improvement, but nothing improves.

Then of course there's still the highly improbable scenario that the team and coach suddenly work it out and all will be fine, but personally I feel that won't happen.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Awesome post, erudite, yet sadly despairing of the present situation. It's a crying shame. These morons having a pop at Walton- Jesus wept, these people are surely the same as those whom rush home in order to be the first to register their disgust throughout the world. F'ing cretins. Only to find they've been beaten to it by the armchair di ck heads who populate NSC.

Have to say I never heard anyone criticising Walton for the goal.

What I do find funny and rather odd is Hyypia claiming that their goal was 'fine finish'. It was fluke. It was an own goal for which Walton was very unlucky. How can you see that as a fine finish?

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Have to say I never heard anyone criticising Walton for the goal.

What I do find funny and rather odd is Hyypia claiming that their goal was 'fine finish'. It was fluke. It was an own goal for which Walton was very unlucky. How can you see that as a fine finish?

Thought it was a superb header by Gestede, top corner, which Walton would have done brilliantly to keep out (ie he deserves no criticism for not keeping it out). Definitely wasn't an own goal. Been credited to Gestede.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
To be fair, the vast majority of us want SH to succeed. No one wants someone to be sacked.

It's just not happening at the moment. I think TB will be more understanding that most chairmen I could mention.

We can not afford to go down.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing

Albion
Albion
Albion

Kosh

I'm with you brother

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Thought it was a superb header by Gestede, top corner, which Walton would have done brilliantly to keep out (ie he deserves no criticism for not keeping it out). Definitely wasn't an own goal. Been credited to Gestede.

Then you haven't actually seen it! The ball wasn't going in until it hit Walton's back. Walton didn't need to do brilliantly to keep out the header because it wasn't going in, certainly not top corner! He was extremely unlucky that it came down of the crossbar and hit his back. The fact that some idiots allocate the goal to Gestede doesn't change that fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here