• Meh ???

Votes: 158 62.2%
  • Nay :tantrum:

Votes: 67 26.4%

• Total voters

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I just love watching the Albion. Although a newcomer I just can't get enough and just want to support them. Can get frustrating though. But as fans it's are job to support the team in the tough times

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Meh, but on the downward spiral to Nay.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Feeling pretty flat, but its nothing a few wins won't cure.

meh

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Season ticket holder and have supported the club 58 years. I have now stopped going, the club should now carry a health warning.
Voted nay

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Season ticket holder and have supported the club 58 years. I have now stopped going, the club should now carry a health warning.
Voted nay

Just purely for the football being served up currently or has that tipped you over the edge?

In your 58 years supporting you must have seen equal or worse than the current displays.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Just purely for the football being served up currently or has that tipped you over the edge?

In your 58 years supporting you must have seen equal or worse than the current displays.

To be fair I have seen a lot worse in my 58 years but it just feels that it is not my club anymore. It is the way the club has gone with so many suits that seem to interfere with what goes on, on and off the pitch. I wonder sometimes what old managers like Billy Lane, Peter Taylor 1st and Brian Clough would have made of it all.

I think if Brian Clough had to put up with someone like David Burke picking his targets, I think Burke would have been pinned to the wall by him. And he did manage to win the european cup twice, so he did alright as manager who picked his own players

Last edited:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
In general good, what the club have given me to try and support this season then I have to say poor. It's not about expecting play off's or promotion because I never do but it's easy to see some serious mistakes were made during the summer that need rectifying.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
About the same as it is for NSC. One leader. Same leader. One ambition......

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Not enjoying the football, unexciting and predictable. Came away today feeling very flat and negative. Not like me at all.
Genuinely hope things improve before Fulham at home. We desperately need a striker with height and presence. We look tinpot up front.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
The lowest it's been since I started going about 12/13 years ago.

Suprising, given some of the utter sh*t served up over those years at the Withdean, but for some reason I felt more of an affliction and love for the club back then.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Barber charging £10 administration fee for downgrading a seat in wsu for one in the north. Took less than 30 seconds.
Then charging £3 for a packet of starburst.
Miserable game. Miserable atmosphere- the north stand is now split in two. I miss all the scores on the big screen at half-time. Being lied to that I'm sitting amongst 25 thousand fans. I'm embarrassed when I try to introduce new people to the Albion now. Still seeing half empty carriages on the trains when they pull away.

Losing my Albion mojo after 35 years.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
The 130 mile round trip to the Amex is becoming a bit of a chore instead of something I used to look forward to! The club seems to be in a decline and needs to address it quickly by disposing of the Dim Finn, Jones and Burke, IMHO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here