Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could UKIP win the General Election ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
It's a religion. You think all religion is nonsense. You don't care that God botherers are offended when someone mocks their religion. Or do you? I don't know. I'm not sure you do too. Maybe we could have a fight to sort it out. I won't turn up if you promise not to turn up either. And no pretend stabbing. Deal?

Yawn.
Yes, I do believe all religion is nonsense. If asked, I will tell people that. That nitwit seems to be ridiculing ONE religion, whilst claiming to be ridiculing all religion. Im asking why. Providing thats ok with you? Maybe you could even explain to me how using the name Pastafarian on a red, gold and green background signifies riduling all religion.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yawn.
Yes, I do believe all religion is nonsense. If asked, I will tell people that. That nitwit seems to be ridiculing ONE religion, whilst claiming to be ridiculing all religion. Im asking why. Providing thats ok with you?
Is that ok with you, [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION]?

Because if not, it appears dave is going stop asking embarrassingly stupid questions - and we wouldn't want that.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Yawn.
Yes, I do believe all religion is nonsense. If asked, I will tell people that. That nitwit seems to be ridiculing ONE religion, whilst claiming to be ridiculing all religion. Im asking why. Providing thats ok with you? Maybe you could even explain to me how using the name Pastafarian on a red, gold and green background signifies riduling all religion.

And yet in a past thread you got your knickers in a twist about his username. One would question why when you state 'I do believe all religion is nonsense' ? Or is it another lie from DiP Stick ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
And yet in a past thread you got your knickers in a twist about his username. One would question why when you state 'I do believe all religion is nonsense' ? Or is it another lie from DiP Stick ?

Thanks for your input. Its the same question. Why ridicule one religion, to show you ridicule other religions. Its quite a simple question that he seems unable to answer.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Why do you care if this statement is true 'I do believe all religion is nonsense' ?

Why not ask? What is the problem with the question exactly? Im curious to know why he has singled out one religion, to show NSC his distaste for other religions. What part of that is difficult to understand?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Thanks for your input. Its the same question. Why ridicule one religion, to show you ridicule other religions. Its quite a simple question that he seems unable to answer.

You're very welcome. If, as you state, you don't give religion the time of day then one would suggest that you wouldn't care if any single religion was picked on. Obviously, given your previous posts about your family you DO care if this particular religion is poked fun at. Or were you lying about that as well ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yawn.

Perhaps because he didn't have enough room to type every religion as his username so he picked one at random, perhaps Pastafarianism is a symbolic metaphor for all religion and it's a convenient play on the word Rastafarianism that fits in with the 'flying noodle' parody. I dunno Dave. It's a religion, a "fairy-tale". You said you didn't care. Please don't stab me.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You're very welcome. If, as you state, you don't give religion the time of day then one would suggest that you wouldn't care if any single religion was picked on. Obviously, given your previous posts about your family you DO care if this particular religion is poked fun at. Or were you lying about that as well ?

No, my family know, and understand my reasons for not being a believer. Its a simple enough question, and anybody who doesnt 'understand' my point, is being disingenuous.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here