Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BostonSeagull

Nov 7, 2014
Hi everyone I am a new Brighton and Hove fan from the USA. I recently begun watching soccer (sorry football) and decided to pick a team, after doing some research I picked Brighton and Hove. I am looking foward to talking with all of you, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hi everyone I am a new Brighton and Hove fan from the USA. I recently begun watching soccer (sorry football) and decided to pick a team, after doing some research I picked Brighton and Hove. I am looking foward to talking with all of you, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Are you really Peter Ward under an assumed name? :ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

BostonSeagull

Nov 7, 2014
No I have not, and I picked brighton because I wanted to support a championship side and after researching them all brighton seemed like the best choice.

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
No I have not, and I picked brighton because I wanted to support a championship side and after researching them all brighton seemed like the best choice.

Welcome in a few weeks you'll be asked to decide between team bed wetter and team Bloom. I'd pick Bloom.

I'd also recommend getting seagulls player from www.seagulls.co.uk £30 per year.

There are lots of Brighton fans on twitter using the #bhafc hashtag.

There is also a reddit. www.reddit.com/r/brightonhovealbion if u are on reddit.

We play Blackburn tomorrow.

Welcome to the roller coaster. ;)

(EDIT: Respect to you for supporting a championship side btw. Most american fans would pick Man utd, Chelsea, Liverpool or Arsenal. Hats off to you. :clap2:)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
How do you research a team? I always thought that something just happens that makes you take a shine to a team. For example, back when American Football was on Channel 4, I once flicked over as they were doing a feature on the Miami Dolphins and Dan Marino. I ending up supporting them all through the 80s as a result.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Welcome aboard.

Be ready for plenty of stick.

For starters, are you by chance a Palace fan in disguise? Are you 12 years old? What's your view on UKIP? Do you think we should have a drum? What's your view on JCLs?

Whatever you do, don't take NSC too seriously or personally. Sensitive soul? Leave now.

Otherwise, I hope your arrival heralds good luck on the pitch.

PS - come on, are you a six fingered Croydon resident?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here