• just use CGI

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Capaldi has been excellent so far but when he eventually decides to move on the BBC should avoid going for a 'star', the show works better when they're something of an unknown quantity.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Victoria Wood or Meera Syal (who has already been in the show though) would be good choices in my view.

Capaldi was also in Torchwood. Remember children of the earth, where he played the civil servant who had to kill his children at the end

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think Capaldi may be there for a while. I hope so, I really like his take on it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
When Catherine Tate played opposite david tenant, she was linked into the tardis, and in effect took on the doctor role in the one where davros was defeated again.

Could be her eventually

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Can't believe that NSC wants the BBC to sack Capaldi in his first series. Yes I know some of the epsiodes have been weak, especially the egg moon one, but that is down to the writers and production team. Give the bloke a chance :shrug:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
386196073.jpg

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Can't believe that NSC wants the BBC to sack Capaldi in his first series. Yes I know some of the epsiodes have been weak, especially the egg moon one, but that is down to the writers and production team. Give the bloke a chance :shrug:
This - the scripting has been terrible, worse even than Matt Smith's first season but Capaldi is doing his best with it and I would like to see him stay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here