Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two good dramas, The Fall and The Missing.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The TV not working in the hotel bedroom has been bugging me from the very first episode of The Missing.That hotel is seriously fishy

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Rumours of a second series but not sure how that will go as surely we find out what happened to the lad next week ?

They get him back and go on a celebratory holiday with some chums to Portugal.

"What's the worst that could happen?"

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I've just caught up with episode 7 of The Missing. Great series. 1 to go.

been very good up to now .....I just hope its not going to fizzle out to one of these blank sort of endings
all of the acting has been fabulous

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I wonder if it is the room where Ian Garretts videos were made and the camera was inside the TV ?

Owners of the hotel are definitely complicit - woman acts guiltily, husband can't look anyone in the eye. We'll see next week.

Was that a hotel key fob that was the missing evidence in the last scene of The Missing this week?

all of these are possible and the mind runs riot ..................but see my post above

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I find it odd that Garrett, a known paedophile having made 53 tapes of child abuse, was not responsible for this child going missing AND contributed financially to get the boy back. Are we meant to believe was doing this to make himself feel better for his own actions?

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I've got my theory on the missing:

It's all to do with the Hotel. The bloke at the garage where they took their knackered car is a wrong un and so is the bloke who owns the hotel. Garage bloke sends the family to the hotel and tips them off that they're on their way. Both collude and kidnap the kid.
Worst of all I reckon the boy was in the hotel for ages while the parents where upstairs in bits.
Just my theory anyway.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Nail Head Sherlock.........of course you may be massively wrong........someone has written multiple endings were filmed to keep the secret

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Was that a hotel key fob that was the missing evidence in the last scene of The Missing this week?

it looked like a coin......didnt the hotel owner get a coin each year for being sober on some AA course......damn back to iplayer to review facts

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
it looked like a coin......didnt the hotel owner get a coin each year for being sober on some AA course......damn back to iplayer to review facts

Thats right although he may not be the only one going to AA so it could be a red herring, if you look at the names in the end credits there could be a clue there.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Some good sleuthing going on here. The TV not working had completely passed me by - I wish I'd not bounced this thread now!

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Thats right although he may not be the only one going to AA so it could be a red herring, if you look at the names in the end credits there could be a clue there.

Maybe the garage owner/mechanic goes to AA will the Hotel bloke and that's how they met. Possibility that they sell(sold) tapes they made to Garrett. Cracking shout about the broken TV by the way

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Good call. That may be right. I'm also curious about Mark, is he more than just the "other man"?

I had my suspicions about him but reckon it's all a bit too obvious if you know what I mean. My money is firmly on a hotel/garage combo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here