Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Collectors’ Fair

The History Man

Aug 16, 2003
Brighton
There will be an Albion Collectors’ Fair in Dick’s Bar at the Amex Stadium on Sunday, 30 November, from 11am to 2pm. Admission is free and refreshments will be available.

On offer will be hundreds of Albion programmes from the 1940s to the 2010s at low prices, along with books, pictures and all sorts of other Albion and general football memorabilia.

Tim Carder, chairman of the Albion Collectors’ and Historians’ Society, which is staging the event, said:

“We used to put these fairs on annually at Withdean and they were always very popular. This is the first since we’ve been at the Amex Stadium and I'm hoping for a bumper turnout.

"Albion supporters will find all sorts of things to interest them: perhaps the programme for their first game, or a long sought-after book."

In addition to the fair, the Albion Museum will also be open for visits. Tim added:

“The proceeds from the fair will help us fund the museum and our other work in promoting and preserving the history of our wonderful club. I am most grateful to the Albion for their cooperation and assistance.”

Please note that a limited number of sales tables are still available for hire. Anyone interested in hiring one should PM me, but priority will be given to those NOT selling programme collections from the late 1970s onwards!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Brilliant. Glad to see this event return. Well done Tim

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here