Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another goalkeeper? [Ali Al-Habsi]

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Confirmed. We've just signed Al-Habsi on a one month loan deal.

And Stockdale has an injury, that doesn't sound good.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
FFS :facepalm:

They. Are. Not. Mutually. Exclusive.

I get the impression some people on here think the club can't manage more than one task at a time. Do you think a quick phone call to Wigan to enquire about al Habsi means the entire club grinds to a halt? If that's the case, I'd love to see your office. Do you all down tools because somebody is putting the kettle on? If they run out of toilet paper in the gents, do all the computers get switched off until the facilities manager has popped down to Tesco and installed another couple of rolls?

I know the subject of the Albion generates passionate responses, but come on, people, let's not abandon all rational thought in the meantime.

Edna you are forgetting we are men and the club is run by men ,,, WE CANT MULTI TASK... its only you women who can do that..:D

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Ironically Stockdale had his best game for us last week.

1 swallow and all that , Ali can keep the shirt now.

Good move

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It seems Ankergren is just a waste of wages then, I'm not sure about El Habsi either , he has always seemed a bit ERRATIC

And nobody LIKES a goalkeeper to be too EROTIC.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Can't we get a decent striker in this quickly!?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Begs the question why was Casper kept on? If we've no faith in him and dont think Walton is up to playing regularly, shouldn't we have released him and got in a cheap back up to Stockdale?

Begs belief why Stockdale is kept on!!! What a waste of freekin money! No decent striker we wasted a load of cash on the ones we have got!! Manager caught in the headlights and clueless Div 1 here we come!!
But hey I will be doing my usual 220 mile round trip to the Amex next weekend for the Blackburn game :albion2::facepalm:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
George Santos - Cape Verde must be the lowest ever?

Lowest currently - either KLL and Toko (DR Congo) or Chicksen (Phillipines)?
No idea! I just had a quick gander at that thread about Albion internationals from a few days ago (and yes, I probably have got too much time on my hands).

Need to get a couple of half decent Gibraltarians in next.............

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Well, now that we have a fourth keeper on the payroll, with one injured, one very promising but just not yet and one just not good enough apparently, I will revise my prediction for this weekend.

I was thinking

Bournemouth 3-0 Brighton

but now I say

Bournemouth 2-4 Brighton

It will completely change the result and our season, watch this space!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here