Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paddy in Zizzi - observations of players' choice of residence/hang-outs?

Buckeejit

Sep 21, 2014
Further to Paddy being spotted at Zizzi in Haywards Heath, with the Derry Pele's maverick/rock 'n roll style, assumed he'd be more likely to be hanging out in some boho gaff in Brighton with the hipsters... clearly not!

Anyway, any observations on what part/s of Sussex the Albion lads generally choose to reside/hang out?? Only thing I can contribute is that I once saw Kuszczak on Church Road in Hove - and he looked even more ****ing massive up close...

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I always figured Wine me Up, off George Street would have been more likely to spot the Derry Pele. Or in one of the seafront wind shelters, shouting at the seagulls with a troubled look on his face??

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Further to Paddy being spotted at Zizzi in Haywards Heath, with the Derry Pele's maverick/rock 'n roll style, assumed he'd be more likely to be hanging out in some boho gaff in Brighton with the hipsters... clearly not!

Anyway, any observations on what part/s of Sussex the Albion lads generally choose to reside/hang out?? Only thing I can contribute is that I once saw Kuszczak on Church Road in Hove - and he looked even more ****ing massive up close...

I see Kaz most days as he lives virtually opposite me, and yes he is truly we'll built

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Last time I saw Calderon in Brighton he was on the way out of a bubble tea shop in the North Laine with a jumbo cup full of sugary goodness in his hand.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Must be a loyalty card thing. Saw CMS going into Zizzi in HH as well. Thought KLL lived in Burgess Hill (off Kings Way).

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Saw Dale Stephens & lady companion in Burgess Hill yesterday, must live there, wouldn't go for a visit would you?

Buckeejit

Sep 21, 2014
Gotta love Calde.. buying his takeaway cuppas in North Laine and getting his weekly shop in at Tescos in Hove... keeping it real!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here