Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BensGrandad

flying high

May 12, 2009
Is there a conspiracy against him? He has been banned again for posting on the Paul Barber thread about Daniel Levy and TB both being jews and I moderator has decided it is racist. That is pathetic and to make matters worse as I post it is still on the thread. If it was racist why hasnt it been removed by the said moderator.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
This is political correctness gone mad.

The comment BG made accuses TB of at worst making an appointment based upon a 'nod and a wink' or nepotism. I'm sure much worse happens in Freemasonary, yet you wouldn't be able to accuse me of being a Racist if I asserted that Daniel Levi and Tony Bloom were both Freemasons........

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

The comment BG made accuses TB of at worst making an appointment based upon a 'nod and a wink' or nepotism. I'm sure much worse happens in Freemasonary, yet you wouldn't be able to accuse me of being a Racist if I asserted that Daniel Levi and Tony Bloom were both Freemasons........
Are the Freemasons a race then? :rolleyes:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just to clarify ... the ban arises from NSC's "totting up" procedures, not as a result of a judgement about a particular post.

I like it when a ref does that. A seemingly innocuous foul results in a yellow, the player starts bleating, and the ref then points to various areas of the pitch saying "there, there, there, over there, back there....."

:lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
BG gets picked on and bullied by some posters imo. No names no pack drill. :shrug:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
BG gets picked on and bullied by some posters imo. No names no pack drill. :shrug:

I agree - some of it is very petty but I'm pretty sure BG is more than capable of dealing with it. After all, he takes on clampers so a few pathetic internet bullies aren't going to faze him.

Frampler

Aug 25, 2011
Eastbourne

By using 'politcal correctness gone mad' in a non-ironic sense you have really marked yourself out as a tool. Then you've followed it up with the most illogical argument I've seen on this board. Outstanding.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Always thought BG was harmless until his ill advised and not to be repeated post a couple of weeks ago that quite rightly earned him a ban.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
I would imagine the mods and others have lost respect and patience since BenGrandad's nasty child abuse remark aimed at another person. He is treading a fine line right now.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I haven't a scooby what BG's earlier infractions were for but this one is the smallest of tots under this so called totting up system. Mind you there are a couple of poor moderators on here. If you can get a three month ban for calling Noel Edmonds a cvnt then the ice is pretty thin all over this interesting little pond.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here