Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many illegal immigrants...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It's because the French want them all here asap and we pay millions each year to the French to keep it that way...Always a catch A.Yet more money flushed down the toilet.

It's really not. Most of the people gathered at Calais, and Coquelles and dieppe and other channel ports have been offered asylum in France and Belgium, but have chosen to waive that right and have chosen to try and get to England because they think, and are right in 99.99999% of cases, that we are a tolerant, peaceful society that acceps all comers to these islands to get a better life...they are not all coming here to blow us all up! As the right wing media will have us all thinking.

With the Italian navy stopping search and rescue missions, I assume the wave from Africa will turn into a flood all heading to France and ultimately to the channel ports. It's a 21st century problem off mass migration away from war and famine torn areas of the world towards a stable Europe and there is no way of stopping it.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Absolutely incredible scenes

[video]http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/tourists-watch-shock-uk-bound-migrants-5885923[/video]

now thats what I call taking the ****

Having once been an illegal immigrant myself (Italy, pre-UK membership of the EEC), all I can say is that it's difficult to spot one.

I would have been legal, if it hadn't been for a carabiniere officer who preferred the foreigners in his patch to be illegals, because it required less work and kept the door open for all manner of corrupt practices. What he wanted me to do for him was a little bit of smuggling of photographic equipment.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How stupid can you get in this country
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...rial-collapses-after-Home-Office-blunder.html

I would stop all civil ceremonies between foreigners in this country tomorrow, it would stop things like this happening in the first place.
I bet there have been thousands of bogus marriages that have gone under the radar. Seriously when people look at the applications can they not smell a rat in lots of these cases. Is it no bleeding obvious that is highly unlikely any European would marry someone from say India or Pakistan in the first place, because of the cultural and religious differences.

More money wasted investigating, and just another example of how people try to exploit our rules. People like him just don't have any respect for our country, he should be removed from the UK.

Anyone for sham Gay marriages, madness
http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co...._pledge_tough_action_over_gay_sham_marriages/

Jesus. You need to get out and travel a bit more. I know numerous English/Asian marriages and relationships.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Having once been an illegal immigrant myself (Italy, pre-UK membership of the EEC), all I can say is that it's difficult to spot one.

It's only the non-white immigrants that seem to worry people though. They're easy to pick out from the crowd.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If they're EU citizens then they wouldn't be illegal and if they're not and they've arrived illegally, EU membership wouldn't make any difference :facepalm:

Simple logic is lost on Looney

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
51 Albanians were discovered in the back of a lorry this morning at the Killingholme sea freight terminal.The ships bringing the lorries over have been sailing from Hook of Holland and the Border Agency are now trying to ascertain how many more illegal immigrants have been using this route to get into the UK.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
If they're EU citizens then they wouldn't be illegal and if they're not and they've arrived illegally, EU membership wouldn't make any difference :facepalm:

EU law says they should register at the first EU country they arrive at, hence those trying to cross borders are criminals who should be arrested and deported. The eU cant even enforce its basic laws QED its worthless and we should leave.

what part of this do you not comprehend?

Jan 30, 2008
51 Albanians were discovered in the back of a lorry this morning at the Killingholme sea freight terminal.The ships bringing the lorries over have been sailing from Hook of Holland and the Border Agency are now trying to ascertain how many more illegal immigrants have been using this route to get into the UK.
to many of the scumbags !!!:nono:
regards
DR

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Absolutely incredible scenes

[video]http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/tourists-watch-shock-uk-bound-migrants-5885923[/video]

i came back through the tunnel about 5 weeks ago,this exact scene was going on under the noses of the police,the police seemed massively outnumbered,people were jumping into lorries in full view view of the police,the motorway was a bit of a bizarre battleground with immigrants and police scrapping everywhere,seems to be a big problem especially when the lorries are forced to stack because of a transport delay issues in the tunnel.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
This thread has highlighted a few more members for the ignore list that may have previously passed under my radar...

So it's got that going for it.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
This thread has highlighted a few more members for the ignore list that may have previously passed under my radar...

So it's got that going for it.

i find that quite interesting
I personally dont ignore anyone on NSC,i would rather hear all opinions even if i dont like them.

how many people are on your ignore list now considering this thread has made you add some more? i cant help but feel you are missing out on debate by simply ignoring loads of people

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here