Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Brighton and Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread ****

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Good luck to the young lad Walton, think he'll need it looking at the strength of the Spurs team.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Adrian Harms ‏@AdrianHarms 1m1 minute ago

David Stockdale injured in training yesterday just seen his fingers are strapped up @BBCSussexSport [MENTION=20735]Johnny[/MENTION]cburger

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
That's one way to blood a young keeper I suppose. In front of 4,000 of your own fans, away at a massive club. Could be the making of the lad, on the other hand could set him back years...Surely Ankergren would have been a more suitable deputy under the circumstances, in front of a make shift back four....Sorry I think Hyypia is totally clueless.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
That's one way to blood a young keeper I suppose. In front of 4,000 of your own fans, away at a massive club. Could be the making of the lad, on the other hand could set him back years...Surely Ankergren would have been a more suitable deputy under the circumstances, in front of a make shift back four....Sorry I think Hyypia is totally clueless.

Plus if he plays well then we have put him in the shop window

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Hyypia really doesn't like Toko, does he?
Whether that makes him clueless, far be it for me to say. Although there's plenty on here who claim they've got more of a clue than him. I'm wondering why they're not working their way through the managerial ranks...
... which leads me to enquire: who among the boo-boys has any credentials, experience, and success at the managerial game?

We're waiting

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Hyypia's second to last game (hopefully!)

Good to see Walton is now second choice ahead of the useless Casper who should have left in the summer.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Good opportunity for Walton I think. If he lets in a load of goals then chances are he won't be able to do much about them. And of course he has the chance to be a hero.

And he's young, so probably has no fear anyway, he'll just be excited to be playing Tottenham.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If we get hammered tonight, forget waiting for the international break Hyypia needs to go straight away. Going out the cup doesn't really matter a toss. The manner of the defeat could be a disaster for our young prospect in goal. Most managers break a new keeper in at home in a easy cup tie against a lower league side. Not Sammi, straight into the frying pan and sink or swim in front of a weakened defence. This man is doing untold damage to our squad and our prospects for the rest of the season, IMHO!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here