Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Brighton and Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread ****

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Paul Clark's debut one of the best I have seen ................................wish we had someone like him now
Is that the game when the Spurs fans invaded the pitch and threw the corner flag at the Brighton fans ?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Not much different to Stockdale for the first dozen games then??? Although hopefully he has turned the corner now. That might explain why he isn't playing tonight, the man had a blinder on Saturday and has played in the league cup already this season, so drop him for the big one,,,,,mmmmm nice one Sammi.

I wouldn't describe this as the big one! Surely Saturday is more important?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
there we have the next candidate for BAHA manager

If Kev got anywhere near, then we'd not have enough fans to fill out the local park. Makes Sami look like Mourinho...well, he's got the ego.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Is that the game when the Spurs fans invaded the pitch and threw the corner flag at the Brighton fans ?

it was at Spurs and we got stuck in a pen with Millwall fans and if my memory serves me right old tree trunk legs hit the bar...but don't quote me on that

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I wouldn't describe this as the big one! Surely Saturday is more important?

I agree with you, amazing as it may seem. My point is Walton should have been blooded against Burton or Swindon, then I wouldn't be so concerned....Look, the lad might play a blinder and be a hero, let's all hope so. But he could also easily let in 6, as could Casper but then Casper is an old hand who it wouldn't effect and have any lasting battle scars. A heavy defeat could easily knock Walton's confidence and lead to self doubt....I think it's a mistake, lets's hope i'm very wrong.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
This is our club playing tonight. Some support for them would be good.

Well said, there's an awful lot of self-congratulatory laughing boys on this thread and others.

Brighton supporters? Nah.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
it was at Spurs and we got stuck in a pen with Millwall fans and if my memory serves me right old tree trunk legs hit the bar...but don't quote me on that
OK. I was thinking of the home game where we won 3-1 and Paul Clark scored a cracker maybe in the same season.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I'm sure Sherwood said on the stream that we are "a poor Brighton side", can't see him replacing Hyypia then.

Unless it was the other pundit who said it.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If Kev got anywhere near, then we'd not have enough fans to fill out the local park. Makes Sami look like Mourinho...well, he's got the ego.

I wouldn't fling crosses in or pump long balls to a lone midget up front that for sure and I wouldn't ask my full backs to pretend the are wingers either, or play wingers in the middle and leave my most creative player on the bench till the last 5 minutes every week.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Glad to see Walton getting a game. Hopefully we don't concede early again otherwise we could be on the end of a hammering.

Come on Brighton do us proud tonight.

:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here