Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This board reminds me of when we couldn't beat 9 man Walsall

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
what i have seen from pappoe for the development team hes not that good

You do have quite the track record for writing off our players on the basis of very little evidence, however, so if it's all the same with you, I'll make my own judgement...

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
You do have quite the track record for writing off our players on the basis of very little evidence, however, so if it's all the same with you, I'll make my own judgement...

To be fair, he's quite capable of writing off our players when there is plenty more evidence (Exhibit A: Jake Forster-Caskey).

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Why is everyone going on about Mansfield? :)

Because it was turd, possibly the worst performance during Withdean years. I still remember it vividly, it was absolutely shocking. Plus it was cold :)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Because it was turd, possibly the worst performance during Withdean years. I still remember it vividly, it was absolutely shocking. Plus it was cold :)

Agreed, although there was plenty like that!

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I wasn't there the night of the Man City and I won't be at Spurs.

They are nice 'distractions' but totally and utterly meaningless tin pot cup as far as our
season goes. Even if we win tonight it will probably be because Spurs have put
out their second team - so what satisfaction is there in that?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

They are nice 'distractions' but totally and utterly meaningless tin pot cup as far as our

If you were there that night, let me tell you, it was satisfying as hell.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

There will be satisfaction but it will be tempered with the knowledge that Saturday is far more important.
Out of the 4000 at White Hart Lane, there will be a mixture of the regular, the curious and the occasional out of the woodwork for big gamers. Its half-term, so it gives families more flexibility and I guess there will be quite a few kids there. Its a fun day out but don't expect too much. This is a BHA team playing poorly and devoid of confidence and Spurs won't have to play to much of a level to beat us. Lets just hope we can escape without key bookings and injuries and go into Bournemouth with a bit of hope.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
There will be satisfaction but it will be tempered with the knowledge that Saturday is far more important.
Out of the 4000 at White Hart Lane, there will be a mixture of the regular, the curious and the occasional out of the woodwork for big gamers. Its half-term, so it gives families more flexibility and I guess there will be quite a few kids there. Its a fun day out but don't expect too much. This is a BHA team playing poorly and devoid of confidence and Spurs won't have to play to much of a level to beat us. Lets just hope we can escape without key bookings and injuries and go into Bournemouth with a bit of hope.

Fair post, i have friends going who booked 4 tickets ( two adults 2 children) through Spurs for £61 including parking.I thought that was a pretty good deal. Kids and Dad BHA fans, mum lifelong Spurs.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

Was there that much satisfaction in getting to the play-offs only to get hammered by Derby or lose at home to Palace?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here