Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Postal Programme Subscription Feedback

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
I have subscribed to having all the home programmes posted to me on and off for many years.

In the Withdean days they were all posted on a Friday re Saturday and eight or nine times out of ten they arrived in the post on a Saturday and I could read them on day of the game.

This season I have yet to have one arrive that quick - last week I got the Middlesborough game programme on the Thursday - when I rang up wondering why it had not arrived in Wednesday's post I was told - we posted them all on the Wednesday this week as have been busy with shirt pre orders, we NEVER post them out any earlier than a Monday as we don't get them until the Monday.

The service levels are going backwards to me

Also not wanting to add more negatives but the Seagulls Direct phone number always rings out for ages, after a few minutes gets answered by the shop staff, who then say you need to speak to mail order not us were the shop and eventually the phone does get answered when you are put through to mail order - I have yet to ring the Seagulls Direct phone number without going through this process. If you don't want mail order phone calls (as seems the case) why not delete the number off the Seagulls Direct website and say web orders only.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Hi AC Gull, thanks for the feedback. I have passed it to the retail team and are addressing the phone issue.

With regard to the programme, we have asked the printers to provide us with a small quantity earlier, so we can fulfil orders on a Friday, and hopefully UK-based readers will receive on a Saturday - subject to Royal Mail of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here