BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Stockdale
Calderon..Greer...Hughes...Chicksen
Holla.....Ince
McCourt...Agustein....Lua Lua.
O'Grady.

I have played Greer instead of Dunk because if somebody gets booked it is better that we lose Greer for Bournemouth rather than Dunk.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I can see Kaz getting sent off for some little flair up on 86th minute. If he starts. If he comes on as an impact sub then it'll work.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
If we're going to get a tonking we might as we'll play the development squad and say our priority is the league!!

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Kyle Naughton is in the squad for Wednesday night’s Capital One Cup tie with Brighton & Hove Albion.
The full-back has been sidelined with an ankle injury, picked up in our Premier League win over Southampton at the start of this month.

Centre-half Federico Fazio is also back in the frame after serving a one-match ban for his sending-off at Manchester City in Sunday’s defeat to Newcastle.

“Federico and Kyle are back, which is good news for the team,” Head Coach Mauricio Pochettino said.

Nabil Bentaleb (ankle) and Kyle Walker (recovering from pelvic surgery) remain out.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I would like..

Stockdale; Bruno, Dunk, Greer, Bennett; Holla, Caskey, Gardner; Texeira, O'Grady, Colunga.

Bench: Walton, Calderon, Hughes, Ince, Toko, Lua Lua, Fenelon.

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
Stockdale
Calderon
Greer
Dunk
Bennett
Ince
Holla
JFC
Texeira
O'Grady
Lua Lua

Ankergren
Hughes
Chicken
Gardner
McCourt
Fenelon
Colunga

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
The Pig
Bruno
Upson
Dunk
Bridge
Bridcutt
Vicente
Paddy
KLL
Ulloa
Zamora

Bench:

Ward
Murray
Paddy
Noone
Orlandi
Buckley
Calderon
Greer

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
No matter what team is put out, if they wear the colours I want to see passion, commitment, pride, a never say die attitude, hopefully a winning mentality, positive not negative thinking, mental strength, passion - oops said that - I want them to throw caution to the wind and come out fighting, fighting for the club, the fans and themselves and do us proud. If we go down fighting to the end that is all that we can ask of them. We want a Churchillian attitude of fighing all over the park and not giving up in the face of aversity. That is this game and every game coming up. Is this too much to ask?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Brighton: Kuipers, Mayo, Butters, Virgo, Hinshelwood, Knight,Harding, Reid, Carpenter, Hart, Oatway.
Subs: Watson, Nicolas, Jones, Hammond, May.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Its reaching a point where we're so abysmal its actually becoming a bit funny. Honestly Sami, just do what you want fella, I'm sure it'll be super.

:)

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
i dont care what team sami picks i just want to see passion, commitment, pride, a never say die attitude that i havent seen so far this season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here