Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

half and half scarves

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Do you really think that Spurs are going to produce a half & half scarf for a game against us?

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Hate half and half scarfs. Loads of balls. No. Not acceptable to buy one. Save your pennies for food and drink instead!

Jul 7, 2003
It's not usually the clubs though, is it? It's the street traders.

Hate the things - but if you someone really wants one, then wait until after the game when they are much cheaper. At Wembley today for the NFL game they were selling the matchday scarves for £10 before the match, a fiver (or less if you fancied haggling) afterwards.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
There was at least 1 bloke in the East lower yesterday wearing a half and half Spurs \ Albion scarf. Would this have been left over from the FA Cup game a few years back or is someone already churning them out for Wednesday?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Is it right for us to buy one Wednesday. I hate the things but for cup games like this its good memorabilia

Shit idea for shit people end of. Grow up any numpty who has ever..ever bought one .........Jesus HOW SAD ARE SOME

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Dec 19, 2011
Hove
There was at least 1 bloke in the East lower yesterday wearing a half and half Spurs \ Albion scarf. Would this have been left over from the FA Cup game a few years back or is someone already churning them out for Wednesday?
That would be from the friendly game that officialy opened the Amex in 2011. I've got one that I occasionally wear under a jacket, carefully positioned so that only the blue and white of the Albion is on show of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here