Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Train travel to Spurs

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
The real problem will be if there is extra time and penalties! Puts all return travel arrangements out of kilter.

Walking to Tottenham Hale (allegedly 27 mins) for me after the game and on the Victoria Line. One stop before Seven Sisters sardine chaos. Incidentally it is supposed to be a 31 minute walk to SS.

The problem on the way back is how few trains there are from WHL station and the inevitable queues.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Thought the thread title read "Train travel to Spurs"

Jan 30, 2008
Wtf???? Why do you assume that, just because I haven't been to WHL? Been a big Albion fan since the late 70s. Been to about 30+ away grounds. Would of been far more were it not for long hours/kids...
i'm not assuming anything ,just asking ???
regards
DR

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Most annoying ground in London. Well second most annoying (Shitehole). Well, third most (add the New Den). Well, they are all annoying, let's face it. Having schlepped up the Seven Sisters Road from the tube at great personal ******* inconvenience previously, I was toying with taking my fold up bike on the rails and tootling up to the sad old stadium like a latterday geriatric Eddie Merckx. But its the main commentary on R5 tomorrow, so I'll excuse myself, and take a swim in the wine lake instead.

Regards to the Seagulls Mailing List

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Wtf???? Why do you assume that, just because I haven't been to WHL? Been a big Albion fan since the late 70s. Been to about 30+ away grounds. Would of been far more were it not for long hours/kids...

Ask him how often he goes to games :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

N17

Jun 21, 2011
The real problem will be if there is extra time and penalties! Puts all return travel arrangements out of kilter.

Walking to Tottenham Hale (allegedly 27 mins) for me after the game and on the Victoria Line. One stop before Seven Sisters sardine chaos. Incidentally it is supposed to be a 31 minute walk to SS.

The problem on the way back is how few trains there are from WHL station and the inevitable queues.

You could just walk 10 mins to Northumberland Park & catch the train (3-4mins) to Tottenham Hale.?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here