Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Seems to have some sort of attitude problem at training but outside of football he seems a genuinely good guy, one of the nicer guys at the club.

I'm a nice guy, pants at football and not too interested in training.

Have you got Burkes email add please?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Also, people were slating CMS in the worse signing thread when we have this clown on the books.

What about the people that were still trying to stick up for him at the start of this season? Or who were convinced that Oscar had mistreated him? Utter clowns.

He's never been in shape, he's never been interested. A complete waste of skin.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Either too lazy to buy furniture or his wife has left him, taken all his possessions and only left one of her outfits.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
He was really cool when he met my son.

Also I thought the tweet from Stockdale was quite interesting.

David Stockdale @stockogk1313 · Oct 18
"1 last thing Kemy works harder than a lot of footballers I've come across and as you can see looks out4 team mates @KemyAgustien"

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
He was really cool when he met my son.

Also I thought the tweet from Stockdale was quite interesting.

David Stockdale @stockogk1313 · Oct 18
"1 last thing Kemy works harder than a lot of footballers I've come across and as you can see looks out4 team mates @KemyAgustien"

Kemy Agustein @KemyAgustien· Oct 19
" Who should I make this cheque payable to again @stockogk1313? "

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Another Burke mess, this guy really has signed some shite. More annoying is the fact he most likely gets paid a high salary signs a load of rotters and we the fans get told to buy even more over priced gash on match days to pay for his mistakes.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
What about the people that were still trying to stick up for him at the start of this season? Or who were convinced that Oscar had mistreated him? Utter clowns.

He's never been in shape, he's never been interested. A complete waste of skin.

Indeed, the club seem be getting sold complete lemons or keep buying them e.g O'Grady, Corlunga and Kemy. Maybe we should rock up to the Amex with some magic beans while the going is good.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Another Burke mess, this guy really has signed some shite. More annoying is the fact he most likely gets paid a high salary signs a load of rotters and we the fans get told to buy even more over priced gash on match days to pay for his mistakes.

He has got some crackers in too don't forget. He's not exactly got the easiest job in the world. Rooting through the bargain basement for diamonds in the rough isn't my idea of a fun task!

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Kemy Agustein @KemyAgustien· Oct 19
" Who should I make this cheque payable to again @stockogk1313? "

haha

Thing is, when other players post stuff about him or team things on twitter or instagram he does come across in a positive light.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here