Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami - club backing me

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Lucky dog. I'm watching Sophia the first, the little princess with my two year old girl...she's full of cold, bless her.

That's my kid. Not Sophia.

Haha! We all love it really though, no matter what we have to watch. When my little boy climbs up on the sofa and snuggles up next to me, I'm the happiest man in the world. I love Sundays.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Haha! We all love it really though, no matter what we have to watch. When my little boy climbs up on the sofa and snuggles up next to me, I'm the happiest man in the world. I love Sundays.

Make the most of it while you can - they grow up in a blink of an eye. My eldest now walks a few steps behind me when we're out because it isn't cool being seen out with your Dad ( although thinking about it maybe it's because of my dress sense ??? ).

D

Deleted User X18H

I am stuck with the Barbie Movie and FL show on I player

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Make the most of it while you can - they grow up in a blink of an eye. My eldest now walks a few steps behind me when we're out because it isn't cool being seen out with your Dad ( although thinking about it maybe it's because of my dress sense ??? ).

It is definitely because of your dress sense WS.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Given his awareness of what is happening on the pitch why should we assume he has any better idea of what is going on off the pitch?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Sami could leave today but whoever takes up the reins has a massive task ahead of them as this team is the poorest since we have been at the Amex and needs major surgery, whether a new man would be given the ok to do that is very debatable indeed

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Sami could leave today but whoever takes up the reins has a massive task ahead of them as this team is the poorest since we have been at the Amex and needs major surgery, whether a new man would be given the ok to do that is very debatable indeed

I honestly dont think it does . I reckon back 4 and wingers and a decent coach could easily get these players top half

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I honestly dont think it does . I reckon back 4 and wingers and a decent coach could easily get these players top half

I agree, maybe not a top 6 team but certainly good enough squad to be comfortable. Being told to play the wrong tactics.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
If I was Tony Bloom I'd teach him poker. He's certainly got the face for it.

Thats an excellent idea. Enter "The Iceman",

Trouble is he'd keep on playing snap or using all the wrong cards in the wrong order over and over again until everyone else just got up and walked off to kill themselves out of boredom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here