Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hyypia post match interview

Trust in Tony

Banned
Aug 17, 2014
Worthing
Any else think it was dire? sounded clueless ...unable to explain anything. The guy doing the interview had to ask him why he was shrugging his shoulders so much! No wonder the team is so poor with such a lacklustre and dour manager. For gods sake just sack the boring ****

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Dour! What must he be like to play under? Totally uninspiring interview from a man working on borrowed time! I hope!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Says the same things all the time, I thought he was a leader but sounds lost

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
You can see it has completely gone through the entire team. The body language of the players today was really quite awful.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Says the same things all the time, I thought he was a leader but sounds lost

I used to think Oscar was vague and dull but Hyppia takes it to a new level and sounds like he really doesn't give a shit what happens. Worrying...

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Haven't heard it myself, but piecing together what everybody has said this evening, it sounds like he knows he's off.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Haven't heard it myself, but piecing together what everybody has said this evening, it sounds like he knows he's off.

Hope so, I'm not one for early sackings of managers but 2 wins against 2 poor sides out of 14 league fixtures is a poor return by anyone's standards. We might not have the best team in the division but they should be better than that surely?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Kind of sounded like he was saying the same thing over and over, wording it differently each time.

Dec 4, 2013
i was bemused by the reason given for not starting McCourt - because he needs to improve his defensive game...

it's like he's seeing the game in reverse - the defenders are there to score (working well) and the attacking players are there to defend. innovative.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Maybe it gets lost in translation but I've been saying for a while now that Sami sounds a bit gormless in interviews :shrug:

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Thought it was strange when he said Paddy does not start matches because he is not good defensively , I thought Paddy was a skillful attacking player , how many defenders do we need ? this is why there is never enough Albion players in the box , they are all defending

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Bring back Mullery

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here