Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JFC

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
One of his best games this season I think. No coincidence that we struggled to hold on to the ball after he went off.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
One of his best games this season I think. No coincidence that we struggled to hold on to the ball after he went off.

Spot on. Amazing pass in the first half when Gardner tried a side foot volley, when he could have taken a touch.

Last edited:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
It's amazing football and fans opinions. I thought he had a really poor game!!! Some of his decision making was terrible and he got caught out of possession a lot. But what do I know.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
He is good at what he does, which is intelligent flicks and safe passing. However he is limited in so far as he doesn't have any pace to beat a man.

I think he's a bit of a victim of playing in a side with too many midfielders similar to him- too many grafters with little creativity or pace will not get goals. He'd thrive with good, quick players around him, but we don't have that, hence his simple passing is just returned in kind and we end up forever going sideways.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I've been a staunch critic of his lately and was very pleased to see his undoubted natural ability come through today.

Two excellent flicks and turns that only he could see or do amongst our squad. So frustrating to see him so often play within himself and play the safe option too often.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Beggars belief he was subbed when Colunga was so poor

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Thought he was fantastic in the first half. Always wanted the ball and has a great range of passing, albeit at time he does play it safe. Head and shoulders better than Gardner today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wonder if not having KLL on the pitch, to instantly look for, helped JFC be more expansive in his play.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Couldn't disagree more, until McCourt came on, he was the only one with an idea of how to break down Rotherham. His link up play with Paddy was excellent.

Fair comment, we will have to agree to disagree

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here