Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you want?

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Myself, On FIFA 14 I brought Tranmere Rovers from league one to the Premiership in 2 seasons, finished 6th in the first season of the premier league, 7th in the second and won the europa league, 5th in the next, and then 2nd in the one after that. :moo:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
McDermott for me. Did very well at Reading and thought he had a real rough deal at Leeds. Experienced and proven in this division aswell.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
You Idiots we can't afford a decent manager! Reality is we will stick with the Finnish **** until we are relegated!! :albion2: MK Dons her we come!!!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Jones as caretaker to see what he has got. Oscar if he would come back and health dependent. Failing that a manager that plays a passing game and doesn't play the full backs on the half way line and would let the midfield be a midfield. Steve Clarke might be a shout but don't care if he hasn't managed in England before.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Myself, On FIFA 14 I brought Tranmere Rovers from league one to the Premiership in 2 seasons, finished 6th in the first season of the premier league, 7th in the second and won the europa league, 5th in the next, and then 2nd in the one after that. :moo:
You seem like a cast iron candidate for the job!! Sign here mate!!:bowdown:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
This is my biggest concern. I'm not sure what decent options are out there. However, he HAS to go. McDermott and Clarke would be the first two names on my interview list.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Not sure. Experience and a good track record. Pullis (unlikely) Moyes (unlikely) Zola, jewell, Dalglish, keegan or anyone who at this rate can keep us up. Personally an experienced head is key. Get the team to work as units and makes us more efficiant in front of goal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here