Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations to Paul Barber.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
He's finally nailed the Amex experience. No queues for beer and loads of pies for everyone. Space on the concources and easy to get on the trAins. Much better than strikers scoring goals.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Because no one is coming to the games!

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
He's finally nailed the Amex experience. No queues for beer and loads of pies for everyone. Space on the concources and easy to get on the trAins. Much better than strikers scoring goals.

Perhaps he will now turn his attention to the football and makes sure we get a Premier League ready team together, now he has sorted that out.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
He's probably wondering if he can get away with raising the price of everything, to make up for the loss in numbers!.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I didn't read the last sentence of his post!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It's likely to be an ex-perience for many.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Took me forever to get my drink in dicks bar, after telling the chap what I wanted 4 times he still got my order wrong, I only ordered 2 pints

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You are being unfair.

He said don't judge us until 1st September. I guess he didn't mean 2014.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
It was supposed to say 'one club, League one ambition', but they were so cheap, that they wouldn't pay for the word League.

Au contraire.

We just had to save up.

fec9eede15819d88aab0f88b25614443.jpg

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
There were a considerable number of empty seats in our Directors' Box - particularly in the front row. Sums it up.

Even if prior commitments mean that Directors cannot attend matches (perfectly understandable), PB could and should offer their seats to either corporate box holders or 1901 members as a goodwill gesture on the day.

Empty seats in the Directors' Box is not a good sign - ask anyone who went to the Goldstone during the war years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here