Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Evans

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Same incident but proven (and received 6 match STADIUM ban. Nice):-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...8/Steve-Evans-ban-Six-matches-3-000-fine.html

Guilty of abusive or insulting behaviour, but they decided not to go with the indecent (presumably the cock-waving), that's what I was getting at :)

He's still a fat twunt.

Also: I swear to god he wears eye-liner. There's loads of photos of him where his eyes look funny. Definitely dyes his hair, but I'm pretty sure there's some kind of weird make-up thing going on. He has a bit of the Eddie Izzard about him at times.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I assume there is a Mrs Evans out there somewhere. What a lucky, lucky lady SHE is :sick:

The Campanologist

Sep 1, 2014
Guilty of abusive or insulting behaviour, but they decided not to go with the indecent (presumably the cock-waving), that's what I was getting at :)

He's still a fat twunt.

Also: I swear to god he wears eye-liner. There's loads of photos of him where his eyes look funny. Definitely dyes his hair, but I'm pretty sure there's some kind of weird make-up thing going on. He has a bit of the Eddie Izzard about him at times.

The official verdict -
'The Rotherham boss was accused of pulling down his trousers in front of the woman on the night of the ill-tempered clash which ended amid farcical scenes with five players shown red cards.
'It was further alleged that the breach included a reference to gender, a breach of FA Rule E3(2). Mr Evans denied the charge and requested a personal hearing.
'The Commission found that Mr Evans had used abusive and insulting words and behaviour towards a participant in or around the dressing room area at the end of the fixture which did include a reference to gender. The Commission did not find that Mr Evans had used indecent words or behaviour.

Yes I have noticed the eye liner thing too - really weird!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
a1f1316b4f5e726fae262b4d8492c791.jpg
f449759228b5c8e577473dfb8ad5c92a.jpg

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
You block out the sun, you block out the su-u-un,
You fat b4stard, you block out the sun.

Your belly's offside, your belly's...

Your eyeliner's smudged...

Well, you get the picture. Lots of potential today.

Inc. "Fat Eddie Izzard, you're just a fat Eddie Izzard".

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Odds on Evans will have Hyypia's number today. Rough us up a bit, out muscle us all over the park, two big centre halfs against a midget, grab a goal with a Stockdale mistake and walk away laughing with a 0-1 win.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I've just laid 20 squid with Ladbrokes that Evans will get his old boy out on the touchline(25/1). Whether we'll be able to see it is another matter all together.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Rumours around that all press photographers have been issued with extra wide angled lenses for the match!

The Campanologist

Sep 1, 2014
Oh my God just when I thought I'd seen enough of him, he's on the bloody Football League Show. Never thought I'd say this but where's Steve Claridge?...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here