Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If You Won £150M On The Euro Lottery Tonight.......

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I forgot to add that at the press conference announcing my purchase of CPFC i would remove my jacket and shirt to reveal an Albion shirt underneath, could you imagine their poor little Palace faces on the sudden realisation that they have just been completely ****edover.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I'd keep quiet about it and invest in something worthwhile via a holding company :)

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
I would probably assist in the purchase of a new striker but only after I had purchased 24 bags of monster munch and eaten the lot.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I think first order of business would be a nice detached house somewhere in the countryside, or an apartment in town. Possibly both. Coupled with a luxury car plus driver. Then it'd be time to think about the Albion, but I think pumping money in within the confines of FFP wouldn't be all that easy.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
1: Hair transplant.
2: Lazer zapppp my eyes.
3: Liposuction...... (i'm not selling myself here am i)
4: Divorce the wife.
5: Buy a House in the woods.
6: Buy a 69 Camaro.
7: Treat myself.

Attachments

• James-Nesbitt-Before-After.jpg
    James-Nesbitt-Before-After.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 300
  • Funny-memes-nelson-mandela-got-a-divorce.jpg
    Funny-memes-nelson-mandela-got-a-divorce.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 295
  • images (2).jpg
    images (2).jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 297
  • Stroker_Camaro-69_SSRS_4s.jpg
    Stroker_Camaro-69_SSRS_4s.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 299
  • tingtong.jpg
    tingtong.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 308

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
No but I'd probably buy a league 1/2 team for a couple of million. Turn them around football manager style and then sell them for a huge profit once we win the Champions League in 8 seasons time with Freddy Adu on loan

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'd commision a cost and feasability study for a monorail.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I'd pay for the club to go on a "fact finding pre season tour" toColumbia, Bolivia and Peru, invite the whole of NSC, and enjoy the chaos. Any time I play Football Manager I take the club on a South American coke crawl, and imagine in my head the level of binfestry on here.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I'd probably invest in a small, local team like Burgess Hill.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
But your location is Birmingham ?

Ah yes, I was raised in Burgess Hill and all my family still live in the area but I moved up to Birmingham after graduating from University up here. But I still consider it my home. And if I won the Euromillions I'd come back down south in a heartbeat.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Ah yes, I was raised in Burgess Hill and all my family still live in the area but I moved up to Birmingham after graduating from University up here. But I still consider it my home. And if I won the Euromillions I'd come back down south in a heartbeat.

So in the interest of clarity you would in fact throw money into your home town rather than a local club....

How long have you been living north of Pyecombe ? You do know that you will have to pass a fit and proper persons test upon applying to move back down south ?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'd probably invest in a small, local team like Burgess Hill.

I think I'd do similar and invest it in Whitehawk or Lewes, your money would go much father and there would be a greater sense of satisfaction at the positive impact. You could give Albion £10m for a striker and they still might not get anywhere near promotion.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
So in the interest of clarity you would in fact throw money into your home town rather than a local club....

How long have you been living north of Pyecombe ? You do know that you will have to pass a fit and proper persons test upon applying to move back down south ?

Yes, that makes much more sense. Hometown not local.

I've been up here for the best part of 6 years if you include my 3 years at university. I imagine that any test will include a section on speech and pronunciation to ensure I haven't pick up any undesirable northern colloquialisms?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here