Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Balotelli,why ever sign him ?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I think Rogers went on an ego trip thinking that he could tame this idiot. He has failed miserably and this is a shane because up and til now I thought he was an excellent manager. It wasn't worth the gamble.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
He's the perfect scapegoat for Rogers - even the shirt swapping has been blown up to cover Liverpool and Rogers fall to earth.

Apparently Pepe instigated the shirt swap at half time - TBF Pivotelli would have found it hard to refuse and it makes the perfect red herring rather than the performance

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Isn't it fun watching Liverpool and Man U balls things up..

Doubt Rodgers actually wanted Balotelli- he slated him about a week before LFC bought him. I reckon the club were just desperate to get a big name in to fill the Saurez void, and Balotelli was the best they could do. Both the Utd and LFC squad look second rate, the top German and Spanish sides are a class above the English teams at the moment.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'd rather have him than our lot. Balotelli will take a while to settle because, basically, he's as thick as shit.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Instead of worrying about a couple of international players showing a bit of respect for each other perhaps Liverpool should be more concerned as to why they were 3-0 down at half time.

Oct 25, 2003
it would never be boring managing him would it?

"why didn't you come to training today?!!

"sorry i was busy buying horses to give to kids for a laugh"

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I thought he was a good player at Man City and Italy thought he was good enough to play in their world cup team, scoring against England if i remember rightly. Despite the controversy, he will come good for Liverpool if they play to his strengths.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here