Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
marrs-l229-2036155_478x359.jpg

James Marrs
Image by: Geoff Penn

PUBLISHED
18:14 23rd October 2014
by James Hilsum
They’re going to be a well-organised side and they have quite a few youngsters so I’d imagine they’ll be quite fit and really competitive."
James Marrs

Brighton & Hove Albion women’s manager James Marrs is relishing the prospect of taking on Tottenham Hotspur at Ware FC on Sunday, 2pm kick-off.
Spurs have now slipped to seventh in table after being among the early pace-setters in the Premier League Southern Division table, but are still only three points behind Albion with a game in hand.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “They’re one of the other teams that’ve had a strong start so the results they have picked up have been very impressive.
“They’re going to be a well-organised side and they have quite a few youngsters so I’d imagine they’ll be quite fit and really competitive.
“They’ve got the tail between their legs so far this season and are up there with us and the other teams, so it will be a very tough game for us, but something that we’re all looking forward to.
“In my experience, the games have been really competitive against Tottenham, so I don’t see it being any different this weekend.”

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Sunday’s game will the first league match in three weeks for Albion, following recent 4-0 and 9-2 victories in the Premier League Cup and Sussex Challenge Cup against Derby County and Wivelsfield respectively.
“It will be good to get back to league action and we obviously want to keep our winning run going for as long as we possibly can.
“We’ve had two cup victories so if we can take that form into the league then that will only bode well for us.
“We gave some players a well-earned rest last weekend, as they had picked up a few niggles. Since then, the players have been really sharp in training and are raring to go for Sunday.”
The Seagulls have a largely full-strength squad going into Sunday’s match, with Danielle Carlton and Vicky Ashton Jones both back in training after recovering from long-term knee injuries. [h=3]ALBION V rotherham
[/h] SATURDAY 25TH OCTOber, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V wigan
[/h] tuesday 4th november, KICK-OFF 7:45PM

[h=3]Albion v blackburn
[/h] SATURDAY 8TH NOVEMber, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here