Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion all time Hooters XI

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
From another thread, but it got me thinking... Who would make the Albion largest hooters XI? Yeah it aint war and peace, but it's something I think NSC needs to resolve and NOW (for me at least) that time has finally arrived.

Thus Far I have:

CB - Colin 'Hee Haw' kins.
CB - Colin 'class act' Pates.
RB - Darren 'Frankenstein's Monster' Carr?!? I'm not sure if that was his name, but I'm sure he had a large facial growth of sorts.

ST - Fran 'by a nose' Sandaza.

Hmmmm but who else...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
This one could well and run and ahem run... Indeed you could probably stuff a pillow with the nose hair trimmings from the back four alone!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
From another thread, but it got me thinking... Who would make the Albion largest hooters XI? Yeah it aint war and peace, but it's something I think NSC needs to resolve and NOW (for me at least) that time has finally arrived.

Thus Far I have:

CB - Colin 'Hee Haw' kins.
CB - Colin 'class act' Pates.
RB - Darren 'Frankenstein's Monster' Carr?!? I'm not sure if that was his name, but I'm sure he had a large facial growth of sorts.

ST - Fran 'by a nose' Sandaza.

Hmmmm but who else...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414079433190.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414079433190.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 26

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
But there's loads of pictures on Google?

Indeed there are. However Google provide most of the hosting fees (through ads) for NSC, running to several £k pa. One of the stipulations of continuing to receive those funds is that we don't have overly sexualised images on the BB. Here, where there are no ads, it's ok. Google regularly look over the site to ensure that Bozza's ensuring that the BB is adhering to the conditions. The last time was only a couple of weeks or so ago.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Indeed there are. However Google provide most of the hosting fees (through ads) for NSC, running to several £k pa. One of the stipulations of continuing to receive those funds is that we don't have overly sexualised images on the BB. Here, where there are no ads, it's ok. Google regularly look over the site to ensure that Bozza's ensuring that the BB is adhering to the conditions. The last time was only a couple of weeks or so ago.
Oh, noted

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

I do appreciate the importance of this issue... but do Google really get 'upset' by images that they themselves include with their 'Safe Search' filter set on??

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I do appreciate the importance of this issue... but do Google really get 'upset' by images that they themselves include with their 'Safe Search' filter set on??

It's very hard to tell, tbh. The latest guidance received from them said that they didn't want see, inter alia, undue attention to breasts. For sure it's a fine line what constitutes undue attention, but I suspect that the image above could reasonably be interpreted as doing so. It's not as though we receive a library of images with notations of what is acceptable and what is unacceptable. Given the recent warning shot from them, Bozza asked us to err on the side of caution.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here