Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rugby World Cup Tickets

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Why on earth did the govt not agree to making the resale of tickets illegal? Should be for ALL sporting & cultural events.

Touting is such a lowlife activity.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Applied for 4 tickets for both games at the Amex.

No email yet, no money taken either. Looked at website and just says my application has been saved.

So I've no idea if I have been lucky or not.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How did you work that out? I didn't decide there stupid ballot system!

I could of ended up with nothing

The intention was, I believe, to apply for tickets for games you would like to attend. Not to apply for tickets to tout on. That was your last post on NSC.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
4 tic for SA games at the Amex, well chuffed..

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
The intention was, I believe, to apply for tickets for games you would like to attend. Not to apply for tickets to tout on. That was your last post on NSC.

Well done Bozza, if it wasn't for prats like that my family and I would have stood a better chance of getting tickets. Don't suppose we will get any on the re-sale either, but will try.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have three tickets for the Amex game SA v Japan

we were hoping for three for the USA v Soma game anyone care to swap.

Very possibly yes. Can you leave it with me to work out - I'll get back to you...

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Out of interest do you think you'll be able to take your beer back to your seat during the rugby? I know there are laws with football that prevent drinking in the stadium, that don't apply to other sports, I just wondered if it was part the Albions licence or not.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Out of interest do you think you'll be able to take your beer back to your seat during the rugby? I know there are laws with football that prevent drinking in the stadium, that don't apply to other sports, I just wondered if it was part the Albions licence or not.

I believe the laws apply to sports, not stadiums. I've had beer watching rugby at the Millennium Stadium but I wouldn't have been able to drink it at the play-off final. Can't see the Amex being different

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Oh this might affect the swap, two adults one child

Yep, that's fine - I've got 2+2 but am likely to only need 2+1. You could have the 2+2 - do what you wish with the other ticket. Anyway - I'll let you know if it's a goer.

Braggfan

May 12, 2014
I believe the laws apply to sports, not stadiums. I've had beer watching rugby at the Millennium Stadium but I wouldn't have been able to drink it at the play-off final. Can't see the Amex being different

That's a shame :(

Braggfan

May 12, 2014
That's a shame :(

Sorry just reread your post. I thought You meant you wouldn't be able to at the amex. But you were in fact saying you can. Which isn't a shame it is in fact great :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here