dunk-l229-2031523_478x359.jpg

Lewis Dunk
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:33 23rd October 2014
by Adam Tighe
It’s five goals for me and personally I’m enjoying my football a lot"
Lewis Dunk

Lewis Dunk says Brighton & Hove Albion need to start finding the net first in games, after once again falling behind during Tuesday night’s 1-1 draw with Huddersfield.
Albion have only opened the scoring twice so far this season and the club's top scorer says it's important to start seizing the initiative in games.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “It’s been like that for a couple of weeks now, but I don’t know what it is. We’re ready for the game straight away but we’re not coming out of the blocks.
dunk-ll229-2033688.jpg

“We’re waiting for something to happen to kick on and we’ve got to change that, get the first goal and not be chasing the game, every game. That’s what is frustrating at the moment.
“Perhaps we just need the rub of the green. At Huddersfield there was the offside, which was close, and then Adrian [Colunga] had a shot tipped onto the crossbar.
“Another day they go in and we go on to win that 2-1or 3-1. We've just got to keep going; we are working hard as a team and we've got to keep going for that win.”

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Dunk admitted he is enjoying his football at the moment and believes his goal record is down to finding himself in the right place at the right time.
“It’s just dropping into the right areas in the box and I’m finishing it. I’m enjoying scoring goals but it’s still frustrating that we’re not getting that win.
“It’s five goals for me and personally I’m enjoying my football a lot. I am playing games, I’m scoring the goals and defending well so I’ll aim to keep it going.”[h=3]ALBION V rotherham
[/h]SATURDAY 25TH OCTOber, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V wigan
[/h]tuesday 4th november, KICK-OFF 7:45PM

[h=3]Albion v blackburn
[/h]SATURDAY 8TH NOVEMber, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here