Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cameron - what a complete tool

Jules

Jan 17, 2013
His position within Europe is laughable. By which I mean, he is a laughing stock.

Firstly, a few months ago there was that EU commission president he didn't want elected, so he campaigned against him. And lost 26 votes to 2.

Now he's banging on about renegotiating the terms surrounding the free movement of people, something he is quite clearly not in a position to deliver. All this nonsense about the British public being his boss? Really? Where's the referendum then? Did we really have to wait until 2017?

Well I'm a British voter and I'm getting a bit pissed off that our PM is embarrassing the nation in front of our European partners with this drivel rather than following due process. There is still NOTHING to suggest the British public consider this a major issue. UKIP have ONE seat FFS, won in a by election.

Just shut up you stupid piggy eyed twa4t,

I would put money on the fact that David Cameron is a lot cleverer than you sinster !

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The brutal reality is this government has piled on more debt than all the other governments in history put together. And guess what the tax free limit is going up to £12k and the Inheritance limit to £1 million. They've lost the plot....

I suspect if you change previous debt levels to reflect inflation you'll find at least one previous government that borrowed far more, so much in fact it took us 40 years to pay off.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I dont want to put a dampner on things but was at a talk from a very reapected economic forecaster few weeks back and he reckons 2015 is going to be a stinker off the back of 2 probable wars and the Germans economy hitting the skids. Belt up tight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here