Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reputation Comments

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm turning it off as it's not possible to have positive/negative ratings alone - the comments remain active also and flicking through the comments that have been left in my admin panel, it's clear they are being abused somewhat by some. I guess it was inevitable, but you can but hope...

I'm also moving this thread as some of the language is unlikely to be Google-proof.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I'm turning it off as it's not possible to have positive/negative ratings alone - the comments remain active also and flicking through the comments that have been left in my admin panel, it's clear they are being abused somewhat by some. I guess it was inevitable, but you can but hope...

Don't turn it off! It's fun, I've really chuckled at some of the comments!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

To fecking complicated --- I find posting a chore:p

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Well i am on red, which surprisingly came after i had my wrists slapped.
I don't mind as many of the posters that share the same views as me are also on red.....obviously those that oppose my views love to hit this button, whilst those that agree do not, like myself bother.
What does ANNOY me is that the red symbol comes up as "Palace season ticket holder", which is pathetic and ill thought out seeing as this is a BHA board and most like myself are ST holders of BRIGHTON, if not fans.
Surely something like "Opposite views to most" would be better or "No one likes him"...... but the plum that thought of "Palace season ticket holder" needs to take a look at himself.
No doubt another slap on the wrists is......INCOMING. :D

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex

I'm also moving this thread as some of the language is unlikely to be Google-proof.

well, it was fun while it lasted...

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Blimey, i never got to read the comments that contributed to my red, and i never bothered to hit the star or comment on any other posters.
Still i suppose some of the sad acts will be disappointed eh :)

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Thank **** for that. I still don't see how you can have 'reputation' on a board that is all about opinions. Something anodyne but pro-Albion will get good 'rep' but something well-thought out but against the mainstream of NSC opinion will get marked down.

On tech sites they're a great idea, but here it's more akin to 'clique points'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here