Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomasz Kuszczak to Bayern???

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
It's like a pyramid scheme of goalkeeping.

No. 1, Backup, Backup's Backup, Backup's Backup's Backup, Water Boy, Water Boy, Water Boy's Filler Upper, Water Cooler. Etc.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
He is only an option for Bayern as he hasn't got a club !!

Bayern can only sign players who are unattached outside of the window and I'm imagining the pool of keepers who have top level experience isn't that big.

He had one great season for us and one which he made it clear he wanted out and kept talking about playing in the Premier League.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
True but that must be down to his wage demands but yes you're right it is only the star. Saying that didn't Chelsea sign someone as a reserve keeper who was either well past it or certainly not their standard? Hilario possibly or am I thinking of someone else or other team?

Mark Schwarzer? I remember a few raised eyebrows when he went there.

I'm not saying TK shouldn't go - good luck to him if the story does turn out to be true. Just don't think he'll get a lot of minutes but, as I said, any minutes will be more than he's getting now :lol:

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Prone to shouting at Bruno for being the worlds laziest defender. And he was poor for about 2/3 games towards the end of the season. He was still superb for the vast majority of the season, saving us countless points in games when we were under the cosh.

Exactly. Didn't we have the best defensive record in the league last season? And people still say he was poor.. :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Undisbutably the best goalkeeper over 90% of our current suppoort have seen playing for this club. We have had bigger names but they were all on the way down in their career like Grummitt, Corrigan, Beasant etc

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Exactly. Didn't we have the best defensive record in the league last season? And people still say he was poor.. :lolol:

Doesn't matter. He's left now so automatically becomes shit. Just like Ulloa, that fat lazy shit will never make it in the...

...oh

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I wonder how shit Dunk will suddenly become when he's sold in Jan?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I had a lot of confidence in kuszack making a save. I had a lot of confidence in kuszack making a howler. But, he made more saves than howlers. Stockdale has made more howlers than saves.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I had a lot of confidence in kuszack making a save. I had a lot of confidence in kuszack making a howler. But, he made more saves than howlers. Stockdale has made more howlers than saves.

Nonsense. He's made two howlers in 15 games.

Ha, well played Thomas. Looks like the poker playing over contracts paid off for him

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Stockdale has made more howlers than saves.

Its this kind of pathetic comment, that means people don't take the debate over Stockdale seriously. Stockdale has been at all culpable, for about three goals, of which only ONE could genuinely be considered a 'howler' of the like that TK made at Forest (v Cardiff). A couple of others he could have done better - the first Charlton and second Ipswich goals spring to mind.

Against the one HOWLER, he made four saves on Tuesday alone.

Nobody is arguing that he's started his Albion career brilliantly, but there's no need to be a knob about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here