• in

Votes: 64 34.2%
  • fence

Votes: 37 19.8%

• Total voters

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
The North stand has got to do the big arrow show on Saturday........its a must.

You reminded me of something, perhaps we could try this for our useless strike force

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Everyone knows we need a striker,or two, so why wasn't a replacement lined up whilst the Ulloa transfer was being processed?
Defenders getting all the goals, that's bizarre.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
WA has just said that he "knows for a fact" that Burke is desperately trying to track down a striker.

Considering David Burke is supposed to have a fantastic database of players for every position I'm not sure how desperately trying should even come into it? Not that a goal scoring striker wouldn't be a very welcome addition to the team mind.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Despite results I've been more entertained this season than the last couple.

Just need to stop conceeding with every shot against us!

Still 'in' for me!

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
no the fact we have not won in 9 league games and are 20th one point above the drop after being in the play
offs the last 2 seasons

That's not my point.

My point is bar the 300 people that were there last night, only a complete idiot would change their opinion off the back of a commentary of a decent away point. There was no need for another poll, it's just "look at me" attention seeking.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
That's not my point.

My point is bar the 300 people that were there last night, only a complete idiot would change their opinion off the back of a commentary of a decent away point. There was no need for another poll, it's just "look at me" attention seeking.

oh look tony has given you a thumbs down too..i don't feel alone now

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Considering David Burke is supposed to have a fantastic database of players for every position I'm not sure how desperately trying should even come into it? Not that a goal scoring striker wouldn't be a very welcome addition to the team mind.

But it's not quite as simple as knowing what players exist right? It's finding an available player who fits in with what we want and would be interested in coming here on loan right now. That's not the easiest task in the world, even if you have a list of players.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Despite results I've been more entertained this season than the last couple.

Not for me I'm afraid. Its results all the way. I'll take a dreary 1-0 win over an entertaining draw or defeat anyday.
I'm entertained by good professional displays. Players working well within a system and making few mistakes. Not what we are getting at the moment.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just need to stop conceeding with every shot against us!

Well, Huddersfield had TEN shots 'against us' last night, and so far as I'm aware, it didn't finish 10-1?

(Only FIVE of which were actually on target, but then it wasn't 5-1 either)

The blacksmith

Aug 20, 2014
Out for me,but win or draw on Saturday and think TB will give him more time.For me carry on with this form and a relegation battle is a dead cert.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here