Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

List of available managers

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Careful what you wish for.[not the thumbs down, but the manager] By all means justify your suggestion though.

Perhaps if you could read it would help, the title is "List of available managers" not your suggestion we should go after or want, you dipstick.

Last edited:

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Perhaps if you could read it would help, the title is "List of available managers" not your suggestion we should go after or want, you dipstick.
Yes but the reasonable assumption is that it is who could be the next Brighton manager so I am simply giving a thumbs down to the name. Perhaps if you had a brain it would help.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Yes but the reasonable assumption is that it is who could be the next Brighton manager so I am simply giving a thumbs down to the name. Perhaps if you had a brain it would help.
Why not have a go at all the others who quite reasonably took the question as who might be available to manage Brighton. One even referred to managers who was not available. if you think you are justified in calling me a dipstick, might I suggest you are a dipstick with special needs. Obviously I'd like to insult you more but don't want to potentially breach any regulations.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Tony Mowbray

Satisfies the non foreigner brigade

Knows this division so satifies the need someone who does

Well organised teams WITH attacking football when required

Placed his faith in youth when clearing out Boro deadwood from Strachan era.

Ok his Boro sides tailed off towards the end running out of steam but they never ever looked like going down and were always top half of table side.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Tony Mowbray

Ok his Boro sides tailed off towards the end running out of steam but they never ever looked like going down and were always top half of table side.
Didn't he get about 3 points from 30 at Middlesbrough before being booted out ? ???

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Tony Mowbray

You see 'Spanish Flair'. These guys are talking about who could potentially be Brighton's next manager. Are you going to be man enough to apologise to me and admit you got hold of the wrong end of the stick or are you going to be a faceless coward?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Didn't he get about 3 points from 30 at Middlesbrough before being booted out ? ???

All managers last about 2.5 yrs unless you are fergie or wenger. It just so happens it was 2.5 years and the wheels fell off.

Anyway sami went 12 games without a win in germany so your point is? Rapidly approaching it now in his FIRST few games. It too Mobray 2.5 years before his bad run!!

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
You see 'Spanish Flair'. These guys are talking about who could potentially be Brighton's next manager. Are you going to be man enough to apologise to me and admit you got hold of the wrong end of the stick or are you going to be a faceless coward?

No I am not, because you and others got it wrong and the fact there is another thread already asking "Who would you want after Hypia" which was running prior to this one being started. My comment still stands. And yes I would say it to your face.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
If, we were to make a change, I'm firmly in the Eddie Howe camp. He's done a fantastic job at Bournemouth. Young, knows the league, clearly a good motivator, tactically astute, capable of getting his players to play to more than 1 gameplan. I think he ticks pretty much every box for us

I'm still like to see Sami a bit of time but I don't think it hurts to be thinking about this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here