Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calders for next manager?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A 32 year-old player with zero managerial experience. And his credentials are.....he's a really nice bloke.

Mmmkay.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Why would it be suicide?

As Hyypia's right hand man he should be telling him the over lapping FB's just does not work and to persevere is the wrong thing to do with the present set of players. It all makes me think he agree's with this philosophy

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Why start this thread when uve already started one on available managers within 20 mins? Attention seeker?

Two different subjects.

One posted by my heart, the other with my head!

Wait for the one posted by my dick.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
If Hyypia is sacked, I'd give it to Calders to see if he can put some passion into the side.

Short term though I fear Jones will be given a go.

Calders!?

It's Calde!

And no. I want him here forever. Give him the manager's job and he'll be gone before you know it.

Calders...:nono:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
If Hyypia is sacked, I'd give it to Calders to see if he can put some passion into the side.

Most of the Mods have acquired a certain gravitas and that, coupled with a reasonably balanced internet persona, imbues their posts with a degree of credulity sufficient to dispel any thoughts that they may be a spackhead.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Give it Jones on a caretaker basis to see what he can do.

You cannot be serious!! If you are being serious I humbly suggest you refer yourself to your local mental health outpatient service for a check up.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

On what criteria ? Are you sure it's only passion that is missing at the mo ? Not tactics, ability to hit the target and stuff ?

And 'Calders' ?? Must be his 1901 name ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here