Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Start to wonder if the Con / Dem's could be as bad as Labour with the economy

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Well austerity isn't working, we need to get more tax in. But don't worry, Cameron has a tax cut on the way for everyone.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Start to wonder if the Con / Dem's could be as bad as Labour with the economy

Been wondering that for some time!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I think you're being a little harsh given we now have one of the strongest economies in Europe. Even the States looks like it might re-enter recession.

I look forward to Labour's plans for a fix .... ahhhh ..... they have none.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I think you're being a little harsh given we now have one of the strongest economies in Europe. Even the States looks like it might re-enter recession.

We're in a short term spike on the back of more debt across the public and private finances. While I can't stand UKIP they are probably the only party that has given true admission to our true economic plight.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Have you seen the borrowing figures released today ? Osborne couldn't run a bath let alone an economy, but what do you expect from a Bullingdon boy ?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

Just because the economy appears good at the moment doesn't due to conservative policies doesn't equate to it being in a good state in five years.

After in 2006 the economy was booming and then the global economy went bust, supposedly due to the incompetent labour party.

Time will tell.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Really had hoped now they'd got the economy growing (albeit with more debt) they'd actually get getting a handle on the deficit. Sadly not...

Exactly how does the deficit affect you, apart from strangely being something you have 'hopes' about?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Because the Conservative party keeps on hammering home how the deficit must be reduced otherwise we risk an apocalyptic situation.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Have you seen the borrowing figures released today ? Osborne couldn't run a bath let alone an economy, but what do you expect from a Bullingdon boy ?

Yeah and I can't wait for balls to his hands on it. Shudder at the thought.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Well austerity isn't working, we need to get more tax in.

or more, real tangible cuts? not sure either is acceptable though, so we will sit in this holding pattern for now.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Balls can't do any worse than Osborne FACT

Balls has no concept on any economics at all, plus given he is a grade A idiot it would be very clear to say we would be totally doomed.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Balls has no concept on any economics at all, plus given he is a grade A idiot it would be very clear to say we would be totally doomed.

Sorry pal but that comment fails completely when you compare Balls to Osbourne, the latter of which has no economic qualification and is as qualified as I am to run the economy with my maths GCSE.

Compare that to Balls who, despite the fact I cannot stand, achieved a first in economics at Oxford.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Sorry pal but that comment fails completely when you compare Balls to Osbourne, the latter of which has no economic qualification and is as qualified as I am to run the economy with my maths GCSE.

Compare that to Balls who, despite the fact I cannot stand, achieved a first in economics at Oxford.

And, what?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Well austerity isn't working, we need to get more tax in. But don't worry, Cameron has a tax cut on the way for everyone.

And how do you think we get that?

Growing the economy perhaps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here