Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****Official Match Day Thread - Huddersfield Town vs. Brighton and Hove Albion*****

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He said in an interview recently that's not the case.
Something has to change, you could hardly describe his start as prolific. He played well with Wilbraham, no reason to believe that he couldn't strike up a partnership with O'Grady (given the chance).

Anyway I'm sure a win will cheer me up.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I assume we are going orangetastic tonight.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Playing Baldock on the right seemed bizarre on Saturday. I'm not in the 4-4-2 camp but if him and O'Grady are on the pitch together then surely we should be playing them in a system that accommodates them both in their best roles? Either a 4-1-2-1-2 or a 4-3-1-2 with Kaz as the CAM?
its the Brighton way. Sign strikers, play them out wide, Sign wingers and play them through the middle. Its done by all clubs around the world isnt it????

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I'm going for a 0-1 victory to the Albion. Calderon to score in the 81st minute.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well apart from winning us League 1, and making the play-offs two years out of three in the Championship. I would say this season, so far, is its only duff season. If you can say we are playing a 433 anyway.
This season, with this manager and players it hasn't worked. The rest is history.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Cannot believe that Bennett is dropped from the squad completely so assume he is either injured or ill.

He can't defend is probably the thinking behind it. I'm really pleased to see a Brighton player at LB rather than a loanee, Chicksen deserves a crack imo. At least he may make an effort to get back and defend rather than strolling back after a failed attack. Bennet is great going forward but not defending which is not what we need from a full back at them moment imo.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here