Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****Official Match Day Thread - Huddersfield Town vs. Brighton and Hove Albion*****

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
So Hyppias record of 3 wins in his last 25 league games has made my mind up, he needs to go as he clearly does not have and can not find that winning mentality. This result i think leaves him clinging on to his job, anything less than a win on Sat and I hope he'll be on his way back to whichever dull lifeless planet he comes from.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Perhaps Tex will be fit. Heaven forbid Sami gives McCourt a chance.

Why? He is definitely our most creative player, if very erratic. Certainly would struggle to do worse than Tex has since his first few games for us.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Why? He is definitely our most creative player, if very erratic. Certainly would struggle to do worse than Tex has since his first few games for us.

You've misinterpreted the post. I was being sarcastic, would start McCourt every time based on what I've seen, and have Tex as the impact sub.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
When did we last score from open play?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
According to Aspinall David Burke is going all out to get another striker in. Make of that what you will.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Ok then, swap striker for CF in CMS and Baldocks case, still not out of position. The term lone striker applies to a system.

Think we should agree to disagree and hope one of them starts scoring and soon :)

Agreed!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here